VOGONS

Reply 120 of 631, by JazeFox

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Fox Mulder wrote on 2020-06-02, 02:33:
JazeFox; I wanted to thank you for sharing your tool with the community, it's so useful. […]
Show full quote

JazeFox; I wanted to thank you for sharing your tool with the community, it's so useful.

It works with all my ISA PnP cards. I can quickly initialize my AWE64 CT4520 and even my SB32 CT3930 and SB16s CT2230 and CT2290, so that's really nice.

I have this Aztech AT-3500 that still doesn't work. Attached are the results of DUMP.EXE and some pictures, in case you are interested in adding support for it.

Cheers.

Thank you for the info. Nice modem-sound combo card!. It will be supported in the next version. Modem feautre/resources will be disabled.

MKT_Gundam wrote on 2020-06-07, 13:03:
1- Is possible the software uninstall the soundcard? 2- Does the software have a limit to detect sound cards? 3- The Reverb/Ch […]
Show full quote

1- Is possible the software uninstall the soundcard?
2- Does the software have a limit to detect sound cards?
3- The Reverb/Chorus configuration of AWE/SB32 cards are present? Also the Mt32 mode.
4- UNISOUND works on FreeDOS too?

1- I don't know what do you mean with "Uninstall" the sound card. I guess it's about to "disable" all card resources (now only some of them can be disabled but not all). In that case, no, it does not, but it's a good idea, so I will take note, maybe it would be present in some future release.

2- Do you mean a limit in number of cards? In that case, now it is able to configure up to 5 ISA cards in the same system (See /Cn command line option)

3- No, they're not user-configurable for now. About MT32 mode (and all emulation modes as GM or GS), they are not supported (and they will never be) because that requires a TSR that does the AWE->MPU software emulation. If you need that, you'll have to use original AWEUTIL /EM:xx TSR options.

4- Yes, it does.

Last edited by JazeFox on 2020-06-10, 21:55. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 121 of 631, by digistorm

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Uninstall feature sounds like a great idea, because in my 486, as soon as I initialize my AWE64, my RTL8019 network card (that does NOT share any resource with it) is not recognized anymore by the DOS drivers, not even after a soft reboot. Only a hard reset will enable it again, or booting into Windows 95. It is driving me nuts 🤯

Reply 122 of 631, by MKT_Gundam

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
JazeFox wrote on 2020-06-07, 13:26:
Thank you for the info. Nice modem-sound combo card!. It will be supported in the next version. Modem feautre/resources will be […]
Show full quote
Fox Mulder wrote on 2020-06-02, 02:33:
JazeFox; I wanted to thank you for sharing your tool with the community, it's so useful. […]
Show full quote

JazeFox; I wanted to thank you for sharing your tool with the community, it's so useful.

It works with all my ISA PnP cards. I can quickly initialize my AWE64 CT4520 and even my SB32 CT3930 and SB16s CT2230 and CT2290, so that's really nice.

I have this Aztech AT-3500 that still doesn't work. Attached are the results of DUMP.EXE and some pictures, in case you are interested in adding support for it.

Cheers.

Thank you for the info. Nice modem-sound combo card!. It will be supported in the next version. Modem feautre/resources will be disabled.

MKT_Gundam wrote on 2020-06-07, 13:03:
1- Is possible the software uninstall the soundcard? 2- Does the software have a limit to detect sound cards? […]
Show full quote

1- Is possible the software uninstall the soundcard?
2- Does the software have a limit to detect sound cards?

3- The Reverb/Chorus configuration of AWE/SB32 cards are present? Also the Mt32 mode.
4- UNISOUND works on FreeDOS too?

1- I don't know what do you mean with "Uninstall" the sound card. I guess it's about to "disable" all card resources (now only some of them can be disabled but not all). In that case, no, it does not, but it's a good idea, so I will take note, maybe it would be present in some future release.

2- Do you mean a limit in number of cards? In that case, now it is able to configure up to 5 ISA cards in the same system (See /Cn command line option)

3- No, they're not user-configurable for now (fixed values are used, Reverb 2 and Chorus 2). About MT32 mode (and all emulation modes as GM or GS), they are not supported (and they will never be) because that requires a TSR that does the AWE->MPU software emulation. If you need that, you'll have to use original AWEUTIL /EM:xx TSR options.

4- Yes, it does.

Thanks for the ansewers!
Running the unisound again for another card, will the software overwrite the previous values in the autoexe.bat?

Retro rig 1: Asus CUV4X, VIA c3 800, Voodoo Banshee (Diamond fusion) and SB32 ct3670.
Retro rig 2: Intel DX2 66, SB16 Ct1740 and Cirrus Logic VLB.

Reply 123 of 631, by TechieDude

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
digistorm wrote on 2020-06-07, 14:14:

Uninstall feature sounds like a great idea, because in my 486, as soon as I initialize my AWE64, my RTL8019 network card (that does NOT share any resource with it) is not recognized anymore by the DOS drivers, not even after a soft reboot. Only a hard reset will enable it again, or booting into Windows 95. It is driving me nuts 🤯

Does that happen with both UNISOUND and Creative drivers?

Reply 124 of 631, by JazeFox

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
MKT_Gundam wrote on 2020-06-08, 01:02:

Thanks for the ansewers!
Running the unisound again for another card, will the software overwrite the previous values in the autoexe.bat?

No, Unisound does not modify any file in your system.

Altough initializing multiple sound cards is not the main feature of Unisound, it is 100% possible to do it (I included the option to initialize up to 5 cards in the same system), and the process to do it would be (example for 3 cards):

1. Locate the cards # positions with UNISOUND /CL (all cards must be plugged)
  2. Set BLASTER environment variable values for the 1st card (example for a SB16 card: SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 H5 P330)
  3. Run UNISOUND
  4. Set BLASTER environment variable values for the 2nd card *different from the 1st card values!!* (example for an ALS007 card: SET BLASTER=A240 I7 D3 P320)
  5. Run UNISOUND /C2
  6. Set BLASTER environment variable values for the 3rd card *different from the 1st and 2nd card values!!* (example for an AD1816 card: SET BLASTER=A260 I10 D0 P310)
  7. Run UNISOUND /C3

And so on... (you can initialize them in the order you want, not necessarily 1->2->3...)

For a GUS PnP, is almost the same, but instead of BLASTER env var, you have to set the ULTRASND var (Example: SET ULTRASND=240,3,3,11)

If you want to run games/progs that require the BLASTER env variable set to work, be sure that the card you want to use with them matches the last BLASTER variable set, or set it again manually at the end.

TechieDude wrote on 2020-06-08, 20:03:
digistorm wrote on 2020-06-07, 14:14:

Does that happen with both UNISOUND and Creative drivers?

Good question. It would be interesting to check, in order to know if it's something wrong with Unisound, to be able to fix it. A PnP dump would also help, with both cards plugged in a PnP BIOS capable system.

---

And about Unisound progress, a new version will be ready in the next few days with bugfixes and some additions.

Reply 125 of 631, by digistorm

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

No, it happens both with unisound and the creative software, but I had silently hoped that unisound did something different😉. Anyway, I don’t know how I can fix it, as they clearly seem to have different resources when initialized in DOS and they also work happily together in Windows 95.

Reply 126 of 631, by matcarfer

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
JazeFox wrote on 2020-06-08, 21:25:

And about Unisound progress, a new version will be ready in the next few days with bugfixes and some additions.

This is great!
I currently got the following ISA cards, but no drivers (I can search the web and download them if needed). What is required from me to you to support them in Unisound?

Diamond DT-0196H TRONTEC MF-009 J98MF-009 DT96H-IS A1
Diamond DT-0197H Diamond Multimedia DT197A30 DT197A30
ESS AudioDrive ES1688F Acer Sertek Inc Sound Card S521 L6NS521 S521-SA
ESS AudioDrive ES1868F BTC ESS Audiodrive ES1868F F5X1853
JAZZ MVD1216B Media Vision JAZZ16 IXW-JAZZ16
OPTi 82C925 BTC-1815 Rev 1.1 OPTi OMSND925 LCKOMSND925 BTC-1815 Rev 1.1
OPTi 82C929A Media Chips PRO16 K2Y-PRO16 XP6781F
OPTi 82C929A Newcom High Fidelity 16i HF16i A2-420002-02 Rev. A
OPTi 82C931 ExpertColor MED3931 LUT-MED3931 MED3931 VER:2.0
Yamaha YMF701B-S Addonics Labway A1518-30 LWHA151830
Yamaha YMF718-S Labway A151-A00 LWHA151A00

Reply 127 of 631, by JazeFox

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
matcarfer wrote on 2020-06-08, 23:54:
I currently got the following ISA cards, but no drivers (I can search the web and download them if needed). What is required fro […]
Show full quote

I currently got the following ISA cards, but no drivers (I can search the web and download them if needed). What is required from me to you to support them in Unisound?

Thank you for the feedback.

About the non-working cards you have:

- Some of them are non-PnP cards, and therefore they're not supported. At this point, only Creative non-PnP cards are supported. These cards in your list are: OPTi 82929A cards, and YMF701. About JAZZ16, IIRC most are non-PnP and some are? You can run dump tool (read below to download) and check it.

- Some cards (PnP) are already supported and should work: DT-0196H (is a re-branded ALS007 chip) and OPTi 82C931. Please, let me know the issue with that cards using Unisound. Do you see an error at init time? In that case, what error? They're initialized but sound is not working? Some more detail is always welcome.

It would also help, if you want, running a dump tool. You must use a PnP BIOS capable system (like a Pentium or better) with ISA slots (one card at a time). Extract archive in a floder, run it with the card plugged, re-zip the folder and attach it here. (One for each card you want to test): https://mega.nz/file/SMwRRToT#wOoKfXOFgV_4NQj … 1FhIyonHXSN5lY4

---

digistorm wrote on 2020-06-08, 22:10:

No, it happens both with unisound and the creative software, but I had silently hoped that unisound did something different😉. Anyway, I don’t know how I can fix it, as they clearly seem to have different resources when initialized in DOS and they also work happily together in Windows 95.

Just curiosity... could you post all the resources used by the network card?

Reply 128 of 631, by JazeFox

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Tool updated to v0.72b

Changelog:

• Added MPU IRQ value as user-cofigurable (for cards that require it. For
    cards that don't use a MPU IRQ, this parameter will be ignored), via
    BLASTER env variable. Parameter: Ux (where x is the IRQ for MPU interface)
    It is optional. If not set, best known value for each card will be used,
    like in previous versions. Example: BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 H5 P330 U9
  • Added new command line option /D useful to disable a PnP sound card.
    This option will free all card's resources (I/Os, IRQs, DMAs) and
    disable all logical devices. The card will return to uninitialized state.
  • Added AZT3005 (sound/modem card) support. Modem logical device is disabled
  • Bugfix: CMI8330 init lacked correct SB16 IRQ/DMA/HDMA assignation and
    some games/programs couldn't detect it properly.
  • Bugfix: AWE init could cause unexpected noise if EMU8K port > 620h.
  • Bugfix: ESS186x FM volume did not change correctly when using /VF
  • Bugfix: Gus PnP: wrong text formatting when ROM was not detected.
  • Other minor bug fixes and code optimizations

The download link is updated at the end of the first post as usual:
UNISOUND - Universal ISA PnP Sound Card Driver for DOS v0.81b

Reply 129 of 631, by CachoAlpuy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

The AZT3011 is a sound modem card, is the modem part disabled in the current version? If not, how can i enable/disable it?

CachoAlpuy wrote on 2020-05-11, 14:36:

Hi, i have a AZT2320 chip sound card, when i execute the UNISOUND command the following message appears:
"Unknown PnP card [AZT3011] found. Not compatible yet."

Is there any way i can make it wok?

Reply 130 of 631, by JazeFox

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
CachoAlpuy wrote on 2020-06-11, 13:30:

The AZT3011 is a sound modem card, is the modem part disabled in the current version? If not, how can i enable/disable it?

Yes, All cards supported in Unisound that have a modem part (including yours, of course) have modem disabled, to free resources.

Reply 131 of 631, by digistorm

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Unfortunately, when I disable the AWE64 again it still says "There is no 8019 PnP card on your system" and every tool I try that doesn't crash can't find the card anymore (I tried AIDA16, NSSI and HWINFO).

JazeFox wrote on 2020-06-09, 08:26:

In DOS, the pnppd packet driver reports: IRQ 3, I/O port 240
In Windows, devide manager reports: IRQ 15, I/O port 280-29F
Both get these parameters automatically. The AWE is on both OSes on port 220, IRQ 7, DMA 1 and HDMA 5.

By the way, when I do a scan with UNISOUND /CL it still sees the network card as Card #1 [PNP0060] NE2000 PLUG & PLAY ETHERNET CARD, even though the packet driver claims it is gone.

Reply 132 of 631, by 640K!enough

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
digistorm wrote on 2020-06-11, 14:30:

By the way, when I do a scan with UNISOUND /CL it still sees the network card as Card #1 [PNP0060] NE2000 PLUG & PLAY ETHERNET CARD, even though the packet driver claims it is gone.

Does UNISOUND issue a wait-for-key command before exiting in all cases? Some cards have been known to behave strangely if not left in the expected PnP state.

Reply 133 of 631, by JazeFox

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
640K!enough wrote on 2020-06-12, 04:29:

Does UNISOUND issue a wait-for-key command before exiting in all cases? Some cards have been known to behave strangely if not left in the expected PnP state.

Yes, of course it does (as specified at the end of section 4.6.2, of the "Plug and Play ISA Specification" documentation from Intel-Microsoft). And yes, In all cases before exiting: after listing cards, after reading resources, after card not found, after card configuration... etc. I checked.

Maybe there is an issue with that card?
@digistorm
Anyway, altough I don't think it is the case, just to discard incompatibilities with the AWE (or Creative cards), and as you said the same issue is happening with Creative software, could you try with a different sound card? And without sound card, too (only network card. Run CTCU -Ignore the card not found message- and check if network card stopped working. Same test with Unisound). This way we can focus on PnP commands affecting the network card. That should not happen, because only the CSN'd card (a selected sound card in Unisound / CTCU) should respond to configuration commands.

Reply 134 of 631, by Fox Mulder

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
JazeFox wrote on 2020-06-10, 22:10:
Tool updated to v0.72b […]
Show full quote

Tool updated to v0.72b

Changelog:

• Added MPU IRQ value as user-cofigurable (for cards that require it. For
    cards that don't use a MPU IRQ, this parameter will be ignored), via
    BLASTER env variable. Parameter: Ux (where x is the IRQ for MPU interface)
    It is optional. If not set, best known value for each card will be used,
    like in previous versions. Example: BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 H5 P330 U9
  • Added new command line option /D useful to disable a PnP sound card.
    This option will free all card's resources (I/Os, IRQs, DMAs) and
    disable all logical devices. The card will return to uninitialized state.
  • Added AZT3005 (sound/modem card) support. Modem logical device is disabled
  • Bugfix: CMI8330 init lacked correct SB16 IRQ/DMA/HDMA assignation and
    some games/programs couldn't detect it properly.
  • Bugfix: AWE init could cause unexpected noise if EMU8K port > 620h.
  • Bugfix: ESS186x FM volume did not change correctly when using /VF
  • Bugfix: Gus PnP: wrong text formatting when ROM was not detected.
  • Other minor bug fixes and code optimizations

The download link is updated at the end of the first post as usual:
UNISOUND - Universal ISA PnP Sound Card Driver for DOS v0.81b

Thank you so much JazeFox, that was a nice birthday present for me, heh. Double thanks, actually, because your tool initializes my SB32 CT3930 correctly under MS-DOS; with UNISOUND I get clean sound, with AWEUTIL I get clicks and pops on anything that uses the EMU8000, like Cubic Player v1.6 with its AWE support.

Cheers!

Reply 135 of 631, by gordon-creAtive.com

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I think this thread should become a sticky.

I just set up UNISOUND with an ES1869 and a Vibra16S (CT2890), the Vibra for OPL, the ESS for everything else. It works really well. Thank you so much for making sound card frankensteining such a hassle free experience! Also I appreciate the very detailed documentation that comes with the package.

For reference, these are the settings I used:

SET BLASTER=A230 I7 D0 H0 J0 P0 F338
C:\DRIVERS\UNISOUND /C1 /V99 /VW00 /VF99 /VL00
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 J0 P0 F0
C:\DRIVERS\UNISOUND /C2 /VF00 /VL00
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 T4 P330

The Vibra is card #1, the ESS card #2. The Vibra is really quiet, that's why I set the Volume so high.

However now sound does no longer work in Windows 3.11. When quitting Windows the whole computer hang. For testing I removed the driver in Windows and did this:

UNISOUND /C1 /D
SET BLASTER=
UNISOUND /C2

When I now try to reinstall the ESS driver it complains that it can't find an ESS soundcard. What to do?

Last edited by gordon-creAtive.com on 2020-06-15, 20:03. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 136 of 631, by 640K!enough

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Maybe it's not what you intended for your software, but the way it works now seems to have an unnecessary limitation. For instance, if I have two InterWave boards installed, then add an old modem for additional testing, chances are the CSNs will all change (modem wins isolation first). For things to continue working correctly, I will have to edit my start-up files to reflect the new CSNs, then maybe again if I replace the modem with another sound card. It seems like it would make more sense to use vendor/device ID, and optionally serial number, as the basis for configuration, since those shouldn't change in normal usage (or at least less frequently). That would allow something like:

REM Init genuine Gravis board.
SET ULTRASND=...
UNISOUND /ID:GRV0001:FFFFFFFF
REM Init ARGUS prototype.
SET ULTRASND=<resources for other card>
UNISOUND /ID:GRV0001:0000000F

This way, nothing would change, whether I add/remove an Aztech card, modem or other.

Reply 137 of 631, by matcarfer

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
JazeFox wrote on 2020-06-09, 08:26:
Thank you for the feedback. […]
Show full quote
matcarfer wrote on 2020-06-08, 23:54:
I currently got the following ISA cards, but no drivers (I can search the web and download them if needed). What is required fro […]
Show full quote

Thank you for the feedback.

About the non-working cards you have:

- Some of them are non-PnP cards, and therefore they're not supported. At this point, only Creative non-PnP cards are supported. These cards in your list are: OPTi 82929A cards, and YMF701. About JAZZ16, IIRC most are non-PnP and some are? You can run dump tool (read below to download) and check it.

- Some cards (PnP) are already supported and should work: DT-0196H (is a re-branded ALS007 chip) and OPTi 82C931. Please, let me know the issue with that cards using Unisound. Do you see an error at init time? In that case, what error? They're initialized but sound is not working? Some more detail is always welcome.

It would also help, if you want, running a dump tool. You must use a PnP BIOS capable system (like a Pentium or better) with ISA slots (one card at a time). Extract archive in a floder, run it with the card plugged, re-zip the folder and attach it here. (One for each card you want to test): https://mega.nz/file/SMwRRToT#wOoKfXOFgV_4NQj … 1FhIyonHXSN5lY4

---

Ok, tested every card I could:
OPTi 82C931 ExpertColor MED3931 (looks like a really low quality and crappy card)
Had no FM sound in any game. Tried every option in Doom2 and Descent and no music.

Creative Sound Blaster 16 Pro PnP CT2950
Creative Sound Blaster 32 IDE PnP CT3600
Diamond Multimedia DT197A30 (Diamond DT-0197H)
Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 PnP CT4500

Sound great but really low FM music.

ESS AudioDrive ES1868F BTC ESS Audiodrive ES1868F
OPTi 82C925 BTC-1815 Rev 1.1 OPTi OMSND925
OPTi 82C925 BTC-1815 Rev 1.1 OPTi OMSND925
Yamaha YMF718-S Labway A151-A00

All really good!

Diamond DT-0196H (ALS007) TRONTEC MF-009
No sound/music on Doom2 but Descent sounded great.

ESS AudioDrive ES1688F Acer Sertek Inc Sound Card S521
Cant make it work with Unisound.

Will try to dump tomorrow nonworking cards.
Let me know what else you need.
Unisound is fantastic!

Reply 138 of 631, by JazeFox

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
gordon-creAtive.com wrote on 2020-06-14, 19:57:
However now sound does no longer work in Windows 3.11. When quitting Windows the whole computer hang. For testing I removed the […]
Show full quote

However now sound does no longer work in Windows 3.11. When quitting Windows the whole computer hang. For testing I removed the driver in Windows and did this:

UNISOUND /C1 /D
SET BLASTER=
UNISOUND /C2

When I now try to reinstall the ESS driver it complains that it can't find an ESS soundcard. What to do?

Thank you for the feedback and support! 😀

The question is: what drivers and for what card(s) have you installed in Windows 3.11? And the settings there?

640K!enough wrote on 2020-06-14, 21:40:
Maybe it's not what you intended for your software, but the way it works now seems to have an unnecessary limitation. For insta […]
Show full quote

Maybe it's not what you intended for your software, but the way it works now seems to have an unnecessary limitation. For instance, if I have two InterWave boards installed, then add an old modem for additional testing, chances are the CSNs will all change (modem wins isolation first). For things to continue working correctly, I will have to edit my start-up files to reflect the new CSNs, then maybe again if I replace the modem with another sound card. It seems like it would make more sense to use vendor/device ID, and optionally serial number, as the basis for configuration, since those shouldn't change in normal usage (or at least less frequently). That would allow something like:

REM Init genuine Gravis board.
SET ULTRASND=...
UNISOUND /ID:GRV0001:FFFFFFFF
REM Init ARGUS prototype.
SET ULTRASND=<resources for other card>
UNISOUND /ID:GRV0001:0000000F

This way, nothing would change, whether I add/remove an Aztech card, modem or other.

Yes, I get the point, thanks for your point of view and explanations, it is always appreciated. Anyway, I still prefer the way it works now (works as intended), and I will explain my reasons:

The way it works now is easier for the standard (and therefore more frequent) user. This user may not even know what a PnP card's serial number is (even VendorID), so when using multiple cards, it's a lot easier to use UNISOUND /CL to list the new order of cards installed and edit the batch file accordingly with the new /Cn assignations. In fact, if you think it, #1: multi-cards are not frequent, and #2: multi-cards with *frequent* changes between cards are even less frequent. And in any case, you can still use Unisound to configure them perfectly. Editing 1 file take a few seconds (less than the time required to install the card). I don't want to add unnecessary code (and more complex tool usage with IDs/serials) for 1 or 2 use-cases, that are 100% advanced users, who should have no problem in editing 1 file to make a simple change (change /Cn number in one or two cards).

As I said in previous posts, multi-card configuration is not the main feature of Unisound, but as you can see, it is 100% possible to do it with very small effort. I guess the 95% of the users using Unisound, have only one card installed.

This is a bit off-topic, but is worth to mention: We can not always rely on manufacturer's data. I tested a lot of cards during Unisound's development and, for instance, I found a lot of different cards with the same sound chip that have the same exact IDs/serials. Yes, lazy and cheap manufacturers did this often, burned EEPROMs with the same data for different cards. Unfortunately, in those cases, it's not possible to use more than 1 card of that type (cheap same exact IDs/serials, or also cards without serial / FF'd), with any PnP software (Unisound, ICU, PnP BIOS...) because isolation process will fail with unexpected results. (Only 1 card recognized, or a mix of data from the cards is read producing weird readings..)

matcarfer wrote on 2020-06-15, 04:57:

Ok, tested every card I could:
[...]

Thank you for the tests!

First of all, what are you system specs? (the machine where you are testing the cards on).

A lot of OPTi cards are very speed sensitive, some of them have non-working or bad-working FM or PCM sound if the machine is too fast.
Some of them also require -5V rail in the PSU. It would be good to know the system specs...

About ES1688F: This card is not PnP. There are some dual-chip cards, with ES1688F and ES968. These cards are PnP (often have a jumper to select for PnP or non-PnP operation). If yours are single-chip ES1688F, it's not PnP and can not be used with Unisound.

Will try to dump tomorrow nonworking cards.
Let me know what else you need.
Unisound is fantastic!

Great, thank you!! 😀

Reply 139 of 631, by matcarfer

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
JazeFox wrote on 2020-06-15, 11:39:

First of all, what are you system specs? (the machine where you are testing the cards on).

P3 866 + Soyo SY-7VBA133 + 512 (I know, too fast)
I attached OPTi 82C931 ExpertColor MED3931 dump if you see something worng (maybe my cpu is too fast but its the only card so far that has music problems on all games and all modes).

Attachments