VOGONS

First post, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hello,
i did some research abou Quadro cards, these are interesting and have Win98 driver, are supported at least by 81.98, which i know is not too good, i dunno about previous drivers version.

Quadro FX 3000 - Regarding of Wikipedia it should be similar to Geforce 5900 - there AGP / PCI-E variant
Quadro FX 4000 - Regarding of Wikipedia i should be similar to Geforce 6800 GT - AGP / PCI-E variant
Quadro FX 600 PCI (128 MB) - card for PCI bus..

Did someone tested them with Win98? What about performance and compatibility its same as Geforce cards?

Last edited by ruthan on 2019-05-23, 16:51. Edited 2 times in total.

Im old goal oriented goatman, i care about facts and freedom, not about egos+prejudices. Hoarding=sickness. If you want respect, gain it by your behavior. I hate stupid SW limits, SW=virtual world, everything should be possible if you have enough raw HW.

Reply 1 of 3, by retardware

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
ruthan wrote:

Quadro FX 600 PCI (1GB DDR3,40W) - card for PCI bus..

This is one of the rarest PCI video cards ever.
Afaik there were produced only a handful for Compaq OEM.

Reply 2 of 3, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The Quadro FX 600 PCI Only has 256MB RAM and it isn't DDR3.

Are you thinking of the K600 PCI or maybe it is just the 600 with no K.

Edit: Any reference I am finding to 600 PCI and K600 PCI are actually either PCIE - in regards to K600 or FX600 - in regards to the 600.

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 3 of 3, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Sorry, fixed some i probably mixed it with K600.

Im old goal oriented goatman, i care about facts and freedom, not about egos+prejudices. Hoarding=sickness. If you want respect, gain it by your behavior. I hate stupid SW limits, SW=virtual world, everything should be possible if you have enough raw HW.