First post, by marianoryu
I have asked for help here a few times before, and while I mostly try to solve problems by myself, in this occasion I've unfortunately run into a dead end and so I'm asking here as a last resort. 😢
Out of a list of about 100 old games (Windows 95/98), I've managed to run most of them. I'm now left with 8 games that I can't get to work.
- Idinaloq (Japanese shmup)
- Interstate '82
- Beach Head 2000
- Counter Blow (Korean RTS, similar to Command & Conquer)
- PC Fútbol 2000 (Spanish soccer game)
- Buggy (Team Losi RC Racer)
- PC Atletismo 2000 (Spanish athletics game)
- Snow Wave Avalanche/Snowboard Racer
I'm on Windows 10 64-bit, my GPU is an Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti, and I have the latest nGlide and dgVoodoo wrappers installed.
If anyone knows these games and how to get them to run, I'd appreciate any help.
Thank you very much in advance, and my deepest apologies for the inconvenience.