VOGONS

First post, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hi,i have a Toshiba tecra 730x CDT and had a problem with the screen scaling for dos games,i installed VEXP TSR for tecra laptops but the screen doesn't scale a lot,how can i fix it?
707233b1eee74d3a3abc4e84c1cef3e0.jpg

Reply 1 of 9, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
stelth wrote:
hi,i have a Toshiba tecra 730x CDT and had a problem with the screen scaling for dos games,i installed VEXP TSR for tecra laptop […]
Show full quote

hi,i have a Toshiba tecra 730x CDT and had a problem with the screen scaling for dos games,i installed VEXP TSR for tecra laptops but the screen doesn't scale a lot,how can i fix it?
707233b1eee74d3a3abc4e84c1cef3e0.jpg

Any suggestions?

Reply 4 of 9, by gca

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Why exactly are you showing us a picture of the Windows 95 splash screen when the problem is with a DOS title? Wouldn't it make more sense to show a picture of the problematic program in question running?

Reply 5 of 9, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
gca wrote:

Why exactly are you showing us a picture of the Windows 95 splash screen when the problem is with a DOS title? Wouldn't it make more sense to show a picture of the problematic program in question running?

Dos games has the same size of the splash screen, even i installed the TSR program dos games cant scale more than that,idk why..i thought it could scale the screen at least 600x800.

srry but i forgot to do more photos today so i put this quickly,tomorrow ill take more picture

Last edited by stelth on 2019-12-15, 02:43. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 6 of 9, by ZellSF

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
stelth wrote:
DosFreak wrote:

By not spamming the forum and playing games on hardware that support them?

sorry, i did another post because the other one was old and no one answered me

If no one answered you it was because no one can help, or no one wants to help. The latter might be caused by your attitude.

Reply 9 of 9, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Azarien wrote:

Some laptops have the scaling option in BIOS setup. My Toshiba Satellite does.

Yes,i tried with and without the font stretch but didn't change a lot.

I think i'll refund it and find another laptop for retro gaming without this problem,thank you all guys for help!