VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Elder

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Looking for that version (offline) I have found only 10.1 and there is some problem with installation under XP.

Last edited by Stiletto on 2022-01-08, 02:10. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 2 of 9, by zapbuzz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

the paid versions of alcohol 52% and 120% have unlimited virtual drives but the emulation is cool daemon tools v3.x is good enough for xp and below i dunno about data dvd copy protection

Reply 3 of 9, by Dancsi40

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

just for your information, DT v10+ doesn't offer protected CD/DVD emulation ("RMPS", "SafeDisc", "SecuROM" and "LaserLock") because it will install a new version of SPTD

You better use DT v3 or v4

Elder wrote on 2022-01-07, 09:01:

Looking for that vesion (offline) I have found only 10.1 and there is some problem with installation under XP.

Reply 4 of 9, by Elder

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
BEEN_Nath_58 wrote on 2022-01-07, 13:03:

Thats only not working downloader, looking for complete instalation file. It has about 20 mb

Reply 5 of 9, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

For Daemon Tools on XP I use 10.1.0.74

Never bothered with 10.2 but here is a link
http://boxes.gaiztor.com/software/WinXP ... %20v1.87)/

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 6 of 9, by The Serpent Rider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I use 4.49.1.0356 (2014) on everything since it's the last version with old interface and without additional bloat in installer. Later versions don't offer anything really useful, since CD/DVD protection died by that time.

I must be some kind of standard: the anonymous gangbanger of the 21st century.

Reply 9 of 9, by zapbuzz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
The Serpent Rider wrote on 2022-01-08, 14:14:

I use 4.49.1.0356 (2014) on everything since it's the last version with old interface and without additional bloat in installer. Later versions don't offer anything really useful, since CD/DVD protection died by that time.

I'll have to give that a go soon on xp I still like to play my good old Battlefield series and the good patches had copy protection..