Just divided the CPU settings menu up a bit.
It will now have all debugger settings in a seperate submenu in the CPU Settings menu.
I also made a few additions to the settings in the settings menu:
- The Analog minimum range is now configurable during runtime instead of just through the settings file.
- The Modem listen port is now configurable during runtime instead of just through the settings file (it does need a reboot to apply the port though, since it requires a re-intialization of the serial modem emulation to apply).
- The modem settings won't be visible in the settings menu anymore without the modem being properly emulated (this counts for the listen port, null modem setting and passthough options).
Gaming mode has been improved as well. It now supports pressing the face buttons to select one of five (no face button being pressed being the default (old) option) gaming mode mappings. Each of said mappings can either have it's input mapped through it's specified keys (the usual gaming mode) or through the emulated joystick). Whether to input to the emulated joystick or not through the selected gaming mode depends on a seperate setting for each gaming mode face button now.
So you can now, for example, map keys to one of the gaming mode face button modes, while the others or only some of them map to the joystick instead.
So this is now possible:
- Default mode: joystick mode
- Triangle mode: Directional mapped to Directional keys, analog stick to mouse, two buttons mapped to mouse buttons and the two remaining buttons mapped to some chosen keys.
- Square mode: mapped to joystick as well.
Then you can just input to a full joystick (that's setup for all the joystick modes) using the default mode in the above example, while the joystick input is disabled and a normal gaming mode exists for the triangle mode. And the square gaming mode maps to joystick as well. Or you can simply unmap inputs during a mode entirely by unmapping all inputs on said mode and disabling the joystick for said mode as well (becoming a no-input mode). Although it can only return to the normal keyboard/mouse/direct input mode and not input anything to the emulated machine.