VOGONS

Common searches

I need help with my software project

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 20 of 22, by tannerstevo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Mr. horse wrote:

You guys seem to really like picking on muz for just asking questions.
Maybe the techer okd starting with preexisting code? Thats not uncommon. I was asked to do similar things in school.

I haven't looked at the code yet, but have you added transfers? Like being able to transfer funds from one account to another?

but in one of the posts they say they do not know the requirements of the assignment. So what were they doing, sleeping in class?

Reply 21 of 22, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Muz wrote:
The project is in Java, compiled it in NetBeans, with DB Browser for SQLite. It is a Bank Management System. I tried submit it t […]
Show full quote

The project is in Java, compiled it in NetBeans, with DB Browser for SQLite. It is a Bank Management System. I tried submit it to my lecturer, but she said the project do not have enough functions. What kind of functions should I add more to the project? The software could deposit, withdraw, accounts, etc.

Note: In order to install NetBeans, you need JDK installed in your computer.

If you like to run the application of the project, you can browse to my file attached here, and go through the dist folder, and open the JAR file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/din0tajuu6n630f … System.zip/file

Quoting the OP so it won't be deleted...

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 22 of 22, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Muz: good to see that you are not a bot after all. BUT DO NOT POST OTHERS EMAIL ADDRESS OR FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!
And please don't copy/paste code. You are not learning this way!

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper