VOGONS

Reply 1520 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Monokuma
If you need 32 bit version you can download from link whitch I sended to personal messages

Reply 1521 of 1815, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Roland User wrote on 2023-11-29, 11:36:

But WinMM Multiport VSTi can improve in this version plugin can resend midi to select device , and plugin have button Reset / Resync All synths , but hovewer this no work , if accuracing , this not give select as reset synths , GM , GM2 , GS , XG , MT-32 , as add modes for reset ?

Actually Reset/Resync is just for WinMM reinitialization. So its purpose is not to send Sysex messages to set various Midi system modes. As you may have noticed the plugin is really made especially for Midi Player that can send any kind of SysEx reset messages. So this feature in the plugin level would be redundant.
So I suggest to use a player that can send such messages. E.g. MidiPlayer 😀
As for 64/32 bit bridging you should try Jbridge. In the last beta it supports SysEx messages correctly.

Website, Facebook, Youtube
Falcosoft Soundfont Midi Player + Munt VSTi + BassMidi VSTi
VST Midi Driver Midi Mapper

Reply 1522 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

But this easy add to your plugin for use without FSMP ) easy five button GM / GM2 / GS / XG / MT-32 , need reset not your plugin , need reset sythesizer in the ports WinMM Multiport VSTi on which do output )

Reply 1523 of 1815, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Roland User wrote on 2023-11-29, 15:53:

But this easy add to your plugin for use without FSMP ) easy five button GM / GM2 / GS / XG / MT-32 , need reset not your plugin , need reset sythesizer in the ports WinMM Multiport VSTi on which do output )

OK, here is a version that adds a Reset type combobox so you can select different SysEx messages. The default is still WinMM and it is not saved if you change it so you have to manually select the desired reset type always.
-Link removed-. Newer version is here: Re: Falcosoft Soundfont Midi Player + Munt VSTi + BassMidi VSTi

BTW, the plugin's main feature which is multi-port 32/48/64-channel MIdi playback cannot be used outside of Midi Player 😀. But of course routing 16 channels to different ports as well as odd/even channel separation for polyphony limited devices can work with any player.

Last edited by Falcosoft on 2023-12-01, 00:04. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 1524 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Falcosoft
Very big tharks!!!
You can't even imagine what you give to me )
YAMAHA Vampire very limited synthesizer , this synthesizer have limit on bank size approximately 1,8 GB this means what synthesizer cannot be large 1.8 GB
But with your help , can use four synthesizers once ) this means what can create four banks to 1.8 GB and use bankset 7,2 GB!!!!!
Very very big thanks!!!

Reply 1525 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The only thing what not in plugin , this deselect port wiithout restart plugin ) if possible , please add in list variants port off , this need if I want off one of ports without restart

file.php?mode=view&id=179727

Reply 1526 of 1815, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Roland User wrote on 2023-11-30, 00:07:
The only thing what not in plugin , this deselect port wiithout restart plugin ) if possible , please add in list variants port […]
Show full quote

The only thing what not in plugin , this deselect port wiithout restart plugin ) if possible , please add in list variants port off , this need if I want off one of ports without restart

file.php?mode=view&id=179727

If you right click on a port then you get a conext menu with item -> "Remove Synth"
It's in the Readme.html file 😉

Tips:
1. You can remove a synth from a Midi port slot by right clicking on the port's combobox.

Reply 1527 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks ) I this did not know )
But i think what "blank port" or easy "none" in list was be more informative and easy for select if this was be always first variant

Reply 1528 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Falcosoft wrote on 2023-11-29, 22:50:

BTW, the plugin's main feature which is multi-port 32/48/64-channel MIdi playback cannot be used outside of Midi Player 😀. But of course routing 16 channels to different ports as well as odd/even channel separation for polyphony limited devices can work with any player.

As is do this in any player?
You give choice of channels 1-16 / 17-32 / 33-48 / 49-64 as I can distribute 16 channels MIDI file to 4 ports with 1-4 on one port , 5-8 on second port , 9-12 on third port , 13-16 on fourght port ? If I select in fourght slots some copy of synths , I recive only increase volume , hoverer I can not divide one 16 channels MIDI stream per 4 synths ) as is do ?

Reply 1529 of 1815, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Roland User wrote on 2023-11-30, 08:12:
Falcosoft wrote on 2023-11-29, 22:50:

As is do this in any player?
You give choice of channels 1-16 / 17-32 / 33-48 / 49-64 as I can distribute 16 channels MIDI file to 4 ports with 1-4 on one port , 5-8 on second port , 9-12 on third port , 13-16 on fourght port ? If I select in fourght slots some copy of synths , I recive only increase volume , hoverer I can not divide one 16 channels MIDI stream per 4 synths ) as is do ?

No, you can only do even/odd distribution (that is channels 1,3,5... vs. 2,4,6...) on 2 ports.
I will not add more features that are outside of the scope of MidiPlayer's multi-port 32+ channel playback.

Reply 1530 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

But as this do ? I see channels 1-16 and next , but as divide ? If I seletc two ports 1st 1-16, 2nd 17-32 I can not divide channels in range from 1 to 16 per ports )
In FSMP easy more chanels and because more polyphony ) but this not divide 16 channe midi per 4 ports if MIDI file only 16 channels ) for divide , need MIDI with more channels 24 or more )

This can was be possible if you extend channel parameters with customize channels per synth , for example :
1-16 for 1st port / 17-32 for 2nd port default , and in user range for example 1-4 for 1st port , 5-8 for 2nd port)

Reply 1531 of 1815, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Roland User wrote on 2023-11-30, 08:49:

But as this do ? I see channels 1-16 and next , but as divide ? If I seletc two ports 1st 1-16, 2nd 17-32 I can not divide channels in range from 1 to 16 per ports )
In FSMP easy more chanels and because more polyphony ) but this not divide 16 channe midi per 4 ports if MIDI file only 16 channels ) for divide , need MIDI with more channels 24 or more )

Yes, this plugin is for 32/48/64 channel Midi files used together with FSMP. In FSMP you can insert port select messages so you can make any Midi files to be 64-channel if you want.
As a side effect you can use it for other scenarios as well. You 're welcome, do it.
But please do not start this bombarding with various requests about how exactly you want to use it.
We have done this before with BassMidi VSTi...

Reply 1532 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I offered add variant user or custom after Odd Only ) and in custom mode give opportunity set channel ranges per ports )
But if you not want , so good ) be as be )
It's a pity you and I see your plugin very differently ) you see this plugin as part FSMP , I see this plugin as very power router for any players and sequancers ) but , your right do as you want )

Reply 1533 of 1815, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Roland User wrote on 2023-11-30, 09:17:

I offered add variant user or custom after Odd Only ) and in custom mode give opportunity set channel ranges per ports )
But if you not want , so good ) be as be )
It's a pity you and I see your plugin very differently ) you see this plugin as part FSMP , I see this plugin as very power router for any players and sequancers ) but , your right do as you want )

Roland User:
OK, I have added "Custom" channel configuration option for channels 1-16. But please, let's stop here.

WinMM_MultiPortVsti.zip

Reply 1534 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks )
Now yes ) but when will be finalized YAMAHA Vampire , I'll ask request add VS reset this is Vampire System Reset ) what will he be like I not known , but send to you when it will be )
I sure to you many will thank for such MIDI router
But with you very nice have business
This very rarely wich developer non stubborn and can hear wishes )

Reply 1535 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I not unerstand , why selected settings on channels not save in fxb if I use SAVIHost ) I do set use number channels per slot with synthesizer , and click PlugIn next select save as , I create file with settings..next I try restore saved settings and I see what restoring synth slot , and permanent restred chennels 01-16 not custom or any selected range , instead of this set as channel 01-16 always slots. Why so ? Where I admit error ? Please , fix this )

Reply 1536 of 1815, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Roland User wrote on 2023-12-01, 15:02:

I not unerstand , why selected settings on channels not save in fxb if I use SAVIHost ) I do set use number channels per slot with synthesizer , and click PlugIn next select save as , I create file with settings..next I try restore saved settings and I see what restoring synth slot , and permanent restred chennels 01-16 not custom or any selected range , instead of this set as channel 01-16 always slots. Why so ? Where I admit error ? Please , fix this )

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce your problem. It works with SaviHost on my side. I can save/load the new settings without problems.
Test video:
https://youtu.be/JFI7Ld6aVL4

Reply 1537 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Got it figured out why I with save had load to chanels 01-16 , this because I select custom and all channels and save , next I load this file and WinMM_MultiPortVsti restored to preset ch 01-16.
This was be me ignorance in algoritms

Reply 1538 of 1815, by Falcosoft

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Roland User wrote on 2023-12-02, 13:48:

Got it figured out why I with save had load to chanels 01-16 , this because I select custom and all channels and save , next I load this file and WinMM_MultiPortVsti restored to preset ch 01-16.
This was be me ignorance in algoritms

Just for your interest:
In case of Ch 01-16, even, odd, and custom options only the channel mask defines what is selected when data is restored since all these options refer to the same channel domain (1-16);
The channel mask of odd is 0xAAAA, the channel mask of even is 0x5555 and the channel mask of all channels is 0xFFFF. Custom masks are usually unique (1 bit represents 1 channel).
If you select all channels in the custom channel mask dialog the mask will be also 0xFFFF (that is both means all channels 1-16). So at load time based on the channel mask Ch 01-16 (all channels) is selected since it means the same.
The same is true for even and odd. If you create a custom mask where even/odd channels are selected the next time it will be loaded as even/odd.
The plugin needs only the channel mask to determine what channels should be played. The selected option is irrelevant.

Reply 1539 of 1815, by Roland User

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks you )
This best midi router from those what I testing )
But can make killer-feature version to need extend this router from 4 output ports to 16 output ports ) with opportunity route one channel per port ) or 256 midi channels if use 16x16 map If this possible )