First post, by leonardo
- Case: Hyundai HD-P5233M
- Power supply: Q-Technology QT-02300 300W
- Motherboard: ASUS TX97-XE
- Processor: AMD K6-III+ 400 MHz (@6x66MHz)
- Memory: 256 MB PC100 SD-RAM (@66 MHz)
- Video card(s): 3Dfx Voodoo3 3000 PCI (16 MB SG-RAM)
- Sound card(s): Turtle Beach Montego A3DXstream PCI (Aureal Vortex)
Terratec Wave XTable add-on
AOpen FX-16 ISA (ESS AudioDrive ES1868F)
- Storage: Seagate U9 10 GB primary HDD and dual Seagate U Series X 20 GB HDDs
- Removable(s): Sony 1.44 MB 3.5" + Epson 1.2 MB 5.25" FDDs and Teac CD-W524E CD-RW
- Connectivity: 3Com Fast Etherlink XL PCI 100 Mbit
- HIDs: IBM Model M (blue) and Logitech WheelMouse (ol' ballsy), Hyundai DeluxScan 7695 (HT-7695B) 17" CRT
This is a heavily modified system and my oldest still in active use. I believe it started out as a Pentium 233 MHz MMX with 32 megs of EDO RAM and an ATi Rage II. Now the only original parts include the case and the motherboard.
The system runs Windows 95 C which has been modified to install without Internet Explorer with instructions from Nathan Lineback (http://toastytech.com/evil/lab.html#rem95).
Update on Aug 18, 2013.
Swapped Realtek NE2000 compatible 10 Mbit ISA NIC to a 3Com Fast EtherLink XL PCI.
Update on Sep 16, 2013.
Tested with 3DMark2000. System scored 1360 points. (1024x768x16)