VOGONS

First post, by strohberries28

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

When sintalling this old gem it requires of me to select A: or B: to intstall from which isn't an option because the ZIP is on the hard drive, you know the whole score. How do i get past this little here problem? I SERIOUSLY want to play this game again but am stuck solidly. 😵

Reply 3 of 9, by strohberries28

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

If it did then obviously I got hold of the ooolder version of it. Thank goodness I still have a floppy drive. Problem is I have no I dea of knowing which files were on which floppy...or it doesn't matter? Is it a dosbox problem? And probably an old question: how do I run up the memory in dosbox cuz this seems to eat mem for breakfast.

Reply 7 of 9, by strohberries28

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

It runs! Mounted a virtual a and the installation went smoothly. Game runs, music works. BUT, and there's always a but, the damn joystick is giving me stick. How to configure joystick? I have sidewinder pro and SC picks up the extra buttons as joystick 2.

Reply 8 of 9, by strohberries28

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

K never mind I sorted the joystick problemeneso real quick. Thanks for all the help! Just wish i could hear missile launches and explosions...and speech! Must look for speech pack. Also I can't remember, it being that long ago, if strike commander supported the use of throttle and rudder??