VOGONS

First post, by yellow2011

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

The controls (Keyboard, Joystick, Gamepad) do not repond at all in Dos version of MK2. I've already checked the manual but, still don't know what to do! Can anyone help? Please be specific as possible!

Reply 1 of 11, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

I advice you to do the same.
Be as specific as possible.......

on how do you run the game. Information about your system etc etc etc

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 2 of 11, by yellow2011

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have a problem with MK3 dos version. First, after installing it, the controls don't seem to work well. It always move in one direction. Second, there is no background music. Not one single stage has music. Can anyone help?

Reply 3 of 11, by yellow2011

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I install it on dosbox 0.74 from a dos cd-rom version but, the controls don't work at all. They do not respond. Even the keyboard doesn't respond. So I can't setup the DIP switches or choose characters to play with. It does however have sound and it shows story mode. Please help me! I have met all the system requirements. I have a powerful Pc. So it's not the Computer! I have a 4GB memory, 2.1 GHZ cpu, 2 640 GB harddrives, 2 lightscribe dvd burners and a AMD 8400 Phenom triple core processor. It's a 32 bit system. So it's not the computer. Can you help?

Reply 6 of 11, by yellow2011

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

MK2 has no control respond at all and MK3's controls moves in one direction. I'll go through the manual again to figure out how to solve the problem with MK2. As for MK3, I'll try to mount the cd while playing the game like you said. Thanks for your'll help!

Reply 8 of 11, by Gamecollector

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Unfortunately, the DOS MK3 can't store the edited keyboard controls properly. So - delete mk3.cfg and setup the controls EVERY TIME.

Asus P4P800 SE/Pentium4 3.2E/2 Gb DDR400B,
Radeon HD3850 Agp (Sapphire), Catalyst 14.4 (XpProSp3).
Voodoo2 12 MB SLI, Win2k drivers 1.02.00 (XpProSp3).

Reply 10 of 11, by Gamecollector

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

1) File name is mk3keys.dat, not mk3.cfg.
2) DOS version included with MK3 Win95 don't have this glitch.

Asus P4P800 SE/Pentium4 3.2E/2 Gb DDR400B,
Radeon HD3850 Agp (Sapphire), Catalyst 14.4 (XpProSp3).
Voodoo2 12 MB SLI, Win2k drivers 1.02.00 (XpProSp3).