So... it's a very strange card...
1. I started my 486 with 2x32MBytes of EDO RAM : during the POST, the video card displayed only half of the caracters from 49Mbytes and above during RAM Check... I solved the issue by placing only 16MBytes of RAM (which is not a big deal with DOS6+Win3.11 anyway).
2. Using HWinfo on DOS, I clearly see that 2048Ko are detected on Video Card RAM. So I guess it's a win 😀
3. I installed the 5429 drivers for Windows 3.11. I used CLMode on the boot to setup my screen at 60Hz at 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768.
However, in Winmode :
- each time I try to select the 1024x768 resolution, the monitor refresh rate leave me 2 options only : "87 Hz Interleave" (no way for my LCD...), and "Unavailable", so I basically cannot use 1024x768
- with 800x600 I can only choose 16bits colors, and not 32bits. Strange for a 2Mbytes card 😀