VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Nemo19852

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello, sorry for opening the topic, but I was instructed to do so.

This morning when I tried to read an email notification received on my email I found my self logged out.

I tried to login and I received this message:

Information
You are permanently banned. Contact us if you think this is a mistake.

Reason: Could not send email to your email address: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [69.164.212.194] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to

I do not understand why my account (Nemo1985) was banned.
I opened a topic yesterday about a turbo board asking for advice.
I also received a browser notification that the password of the account I was using was using was breached.

Can I get help please?

I can give further info about my original registration email address (if it has been changed?) if a moderator\admin contact me.
Thanks

Reply 1 of 5, by Caluser2000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Did you contact them?

There's a glitch in the matrix.
A founding member of the 286 appreciation society.
Apparently 32-bit is dead and nobody likes P4s.
Of course, as always, I'm open to correction...😉

Reply 2 of 5, by Nemo19852

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Caluser2000 wrote on 2021-12-27, 13:36:

Did you contact them?

Them who precisely?
Since the old account is banned and with this one I can't send private messages (that's for all new accounts, there was the indication to open a topic there since a moderator or admin could read it.
If you mean my provider it makes no sense, since I registered the account with my hotmail email and I use a 4g connection with ip that change every 6 hours or so.

Please if you can't help let's wait the moderators\admins.

Edit: the account has been unbanned, many thanks to the admin\mod who unbanned me.

Reply 3 of 5, by Nemo19852

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I tried to login with my main account and now I'm banned again:

You are permanently banned. Contact us if you think this is a mistake.

Reason: Could not send email to your email address: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [69.164.212.194] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to

When I was able to login I also changed my password, but maybe is there an issue with the hotmail email?

Reply 4 of 5, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

There is an issue with live/hotmail which blocks emails from VOGONS, this in turn bans your account as it's part of the anti-spam system.

The admin (Snover) have been informed.

I'm a moderator, so I cannot unban your account. We just have to wait.

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes

Reply 5 of 5, by Nemo19852

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
vetz wrote on 2021-12-27, 21:18:

There is an issue with live/hotmail which blocks emails from VOGONS, this in turn bans your account as it's part of the anti-spam system.

The admin (Snover) have been informed.

I'm a moderator, so I cannot unban your account. We just have to wait.

Thank you very much Vetz, I will wait to be unbanned and change the email account, I supposed it was the issue.