VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Nemo19852

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello, sorry for opening the topic, but I was instructed to do so.

This morning when I tried to read an email notification received on my email I found my self logged out.

I tried to login and I received this message:

Information
You are permanently banned. Contact us if you think this is a mistake.

Reason: Could not send email to your email address: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [69.164.212.194] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to

I do not understand why my account (Nemo1985) was banned.
I opened a topic yesterday about a turbo board asking for advice.
I also received a browser notification that the password of the account I was using was using was breached.

Can I get help please?

I can give further info about my original registration email address (if it has been changed?) if a moderator\admin contact me.
Thanks

Reply 1 of 6, by Caluser2000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Did you contact them?

There's a glitch in the matrix.
A founding member of the 286 appreciation society.
Apparently 32-bit is dead and nobody likes P4s.
Of course, as always, I'm open to correction...😉

Reply 2 of 6, by Nemo19852

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Caluser2000 wrote on 2021-12-27, 13:36:

Did you contact them?

Them who precisely?
Since the old account is banned and with this one I can't send private messages (that's for all new accounts, there was the indication to open a topic there since a moderator or admin could read it.
If you mean my provider it makes no sense, since I registered the account with my hotmail email and I use a 4g connection with ip that change every 6 hours or so.

Please if you can't help let's wait the moderators\admins.

Edit: the account has been unbanned, many thanks to the admin\mod who unbanned me.

Reply 3 of 6, by Nemo19852

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I tried to login with my main account and now I'm banned again:

Reason: Could not send email to your email address: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [69.164.212.194] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to

When I was able to login I also changed my password, but maybe is there an issue with the hotmail email?

Reply 4 of 6, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

There is an issue with live/hotmail which blocks emails from VOGONS, this in turn bans your account as it's part of the anti-spam system.

The admin (Snover) have been informed.

I'm a moderator, so I cannot unban your account. We just have to wait.

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes

Reply 5 of 6, by Nemo19852

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
vetz wrote on 2021-12-27, 21:18:

There is an issue with live/hotmail which blocks emails from VOGONS, this in turn bans your account as it's part of the anti-spam system.

The admin (Snover) have been informed.

I'm a moderator, so I cannot unban your account. We just have to wait.

Thank you very much Vetz, I will wait to be unbanned and change the email account, I supposed it was the issue.

Reply 6 of 6, by Nemo19852

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Sorry for the bump, my main account has been banned again because the email provider (libero.it) has issues since the beginning of the week and my email is unreachable actually.

Reason: Could not send email to your email address: 550 <lxxxx@libero.it> recipient rejected

Can it be unbanned please?