Reply 620 of 634, by FreddyV
Here is the Release 23, with some correction for the Tandy DAC and the Gravis UltraSound.
20/11/2020 Beta 23
- Improved the Tandy DAC Output (It was stopping with the "Too Slow" Message sometimes)
- When you unselect EMS from the Option, it now still use EMS but use the DOS Memory in priority.
> Speedup the mixing on 16Bit Memory machines, with an 8Bit EMS Board.
- Tandy DAC Selected by default if detected (If no SB/GUS)
- Corrected the Pause for SB / Tandy DAC
- Gravis Ultrasound Notes precision improved. (More if Channels > 14)
- Gravis Ultrasound Sample loading time reduced by 30%
- Improved the Output menu
- Added InterWave support (GUS PnP, Not Tested)