Reply 20 of 113, by Stryker1996
imi wrote on 2022-06-13, 02:15:
idk where to even begin with this one :D […]
idk where to even begin with this one 😁
...but I will try:
- sourcing an original V5 6000 to base the design off
- reverse engineer the original card
- engineering a new schematic and board and getting them manufactured probably going through multiple iterations on a small scale
- sourcing the components, especially the 3Dfx chips
- software developement to make them actually work
there are so many hours involved in a project like that and it's a tiny production run, of course it's expensive.
also you know you can reply to multiple posts with one reply, right?
I'm not sure if we're being trolled or not.
Oh, it's an exact reproduction with the exact same components, I just found an image but I couldn't find the store where you can buy it from.