VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by subhuman@xgtx

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Same as title. Every time I try to launch the gold patch Accelerated installer it does a quick file checking and an error message that says "Verify of new file failed. Possible Internal Error." appears, and If I click ok then it says "Patch was unsuccessful" My rig is a single barton 2800 MP+, 3gb of ddr400 ram(limited to 256 megs atm), 400gb ide hd (WIN98se partition of 180gigs), Quadro 2 pro + Q3D SBi 200 and a sq2500. Could someone tell which could be the reason of this?

Thanks guys

Reply 2 of 4, by subhuman@xgtx

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

It's quite strange because the game is installed properly.. I tried to install-uninstall the game several times thinking this was the reason but nope..

I tried the cds a friend gave me and I also tried to download the two discs from the net

Reply 4 of 4, by filipetolhuizen

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
subhuman@xgtx wrote:

It's quite strange because the game is installed properly.. I tried to install-uninstall the game several times thinking this was the reason but nope..

I tried the cds a friend gave me and I also tried to download the two discs from the net

Actually I was talking about the patch installer. Have you tried downloading from somewhere else?