VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Layla

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm trying to load Redneck Rampage on Vista 32 bit , it load before but did'nt save it. Now everytime i try to load it , i get an error unarchiving files or no drives with enough disk space to download.

Reply 2 of 7, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Well... He could be downloading it from GOG or something, no?

In any case, if there's really not enough disk space, then obviously you have to make more disk space by deleting stuff you don't need anymore.

Reply 3 of 7, by Layla

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have all 3 Redneck Rampage disk , i bought them when i had Windows 98.There's plenty of disk space on my c drive i have 248 gb free. I don't know much about computers , right now i wish i never bought Windows Vista Home Premium, seems like i have nothing but problems with it.

Reply 7 of 7, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

leileilol: why all that elitist assholish anti trust as the first post ? damn would you like this forum to be seen as an elitist asshole club, cause I doubt you would like that. Heck I am a former BIG Depeche Mode fan, and if I could ask about why my CD player could not play my Songs Of Faith and Devotion CD, then you should NOT think first that my CD was a copy, after all there could be several reasons why the CD could not be played. So please stop that antitrust shit. And that goes out to every body. We all know the rules by now about what NOT to discuss here.