VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

This is a list of RETAIL games released for Windows 95 until Windows XP(not DX9) that work under Windows 7(maybe Vista too) and later operating systems. This list only includes retail releases, and no fixed re-release by Steam or GoG.

You may find the following rules bizzare but if you have any game to share, you can post in this thread.

1. The games should be tested on an OS prior to Windows 7.
  2. The games that require patches to run should be limited to using emulators, shims, a required modified .dll file, or any other CMD command like disabling DEP.
  3. Games can use update patches and no-CD.
  4. Game mods change the original form of the game, so please try to avoid games fixed using 3rd party mods. If the game is unplayable without 3rd party mods, then mention them here and I will add them in a "Playable with Mods" category.
  5. Games having problems with DInput or DSound can be mentioned here, with the respective fix.

The list below lists games according to the graphics APIs they have been tested on because almost all games from that era used Dsound and DInput libs. However they are not limited by the hardware. I added this arrangement because some other renderers were added to the game prior to an update which I may have missed, so that you can see and determine if I used a older or newer version of the game. Also, you get a list of these games. Here is my list, all tested on Windows 10:

Playable:-

1. Glide

If game doesn't work, try changing resolution, backend or video card(available in dgVoodoo).

• Incoming (3Dfx Version-Creative Blaster 3D) :
      Had to install on a VM for the files. You might be able to install the game through the OTVDM software.
    • Need for Speed 2 SE: Game can be installed by copying all the files and renaming "INSTALL.NFS" to "INSTALL.WIN". Requires a compatibility
      .sdb file to fix a lot of issues. Glide emulation works fine. You need a DSound.dll to fix cracking sound. Software mode also worked fine.
      Required files can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0sj7j4rtu1717y … gistry.zip/file

2. OpenGL
    • MDK 2: Install patch v4000.3. Requires compatibility mode if launcher doesn't find any valid mode.
    • Soldier of Fortune Platinum Edition: Copy "SoF.exe" from the game directory and paste it in the same directory with a name "mohaa.exe". Launch the game with "mohaa.exe".
    • Call of Duty
    • Return to Castle Wolfenstein Platinum Edition: If you use OpenGL by using 3Dfx Mini Driver(Glide), you may get some issues on higher resolution if you change that setting in game.
    • Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

3. Direct3D/DirectDraw

If game doesn't work, change(normally decrease) resolution, video memory, and turn off anti-aliasing in dgVoodoo. If you use DxWnd, there should be a profile for the game in 'exports' folder. In case it doesn't, try something yourself, or let us know here.

• Command and Conquer Red Alert: Copy the "INSTALL" folder and paste it somewhere to install the game if you can't install it on 32-bit OS with Windows 98 compatibility or 64-bit OS with OTVDM. If you copy the folder, then you have to install registries available at:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0sj7j4rtu1717y … gistry.zip/file
      After downloading, extract both files and then edit either of the x86 and x64 file depending on PC architecture using a text editor. Edit the path for the "InstallPath" key with your location of the game executable. Also it requires the patch 3.03.
    • Motocross Madness
    • Half-Life 2
    • Motocross Madness
    • EA Sports Cricket 07
    • Zuma Deluxe
    • Grand Theft Auto III
    • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2: May require a different d3d8.dll in case you get unknown graphics error.
    • Project I.G.I.
    • Project I.G.I.-2
    • Prince of Persia 3D: Install the latest patch and then a no-CD crack. If you have black video, install latest QuickTime, if the game crashes use dgVoodoo on "DEFAULT" resolution. If you want to play on higher resolution, then you need to have both the latest version of QuickTime and dgVoodoo.
    • Jack Jazzrabbit 2: You may need dgVoodoo while running in full screen DDraw mode as without it you may get reduced performance.
    • Grand Theft Auto Vice City
    • Bedrock Bowling
    • Resident Evil 3
    • Moto Racer: You need to set compatibility to use 16 bit colours in Compatibility tab. After that, in case running the game doesn't render graphics properly, like no bikes or roads, then use dgVoodoo.
    • Daytona USA: For installation, copy the "game" folder to any location from the CD. Set color settings to 16 bit in compatibility tab.
    • HyperBlade: Install patch 1.0.0.1 and you can run the game. Use -x parameter to run the game in software mode. The game menu works fine and you get to the gameplay where you may find the game extremely fast. Also the textures kept shaking in Software mode when I tested. The game may work or may be glitchy with Windows DX libs on DirectDraw mode. Use DxWnd and you won't have much problem. Also using DxWnd in fullscreen mode will be better as you may get an object and texture misallignment(taking your cursor over an option but the option is somewhere left, right,...). But still in full screen mode, the top part of the game window may get cut and disallow you to see the time.
      dgVoodoo can also be used but you may experience frozen screen on full screen mode(mine froze until match starts). Enable the option to toggle between fullscreen and windowed in dgVoodoo DirectX tab, and the game will work fine on windowed mode, and then you can switch to fullscreen mode. But still you may need to change from windowed to fullscreen when you change screens in game. This is the best way to play the game, although the menu may still get frozen when changing from windowed to fullscreen.
    • Midtown Madness: Requires the latest official patch and a no-CD crack. The no-CD crack is then renamed to MidtownMadness.exe. The game might not get hardware acceleration if the executable spelling is 'midtown.exe'. If 'midtown.exe' has problem in getting hardware acceleration and if you get italicised options in graphics menu of the game, then you have to rename the game executable and use dgVoodoo for DX6 which is required by the game.
    • Stronghold Crusader
    • Re-Volt
    • Mafia
    • Grand Theft Auto: If game lags in DirectDraw mode, increase resolution in game.
    • Carmageddon(Win95): Use dgVoodoo MS libs because the game probably won't run without it. The menu will flash and if you move mouse, the menu graphics will get corrupted. But during race, I didn't find any problem.
    • Colin McRae Rally: If setup.exe doesn't work, use the one provided in the Setup folder. Patch the game to the latest version. If video doesn't work, register Indeo by following this guide: https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Colin_McRae … dows_7_or_later
      Change compatibility settings of rally.exe to Windows 98 and set it to run as administrator. Also set game.exe to run as adnistrator. You can start the game with both game.exe or rally.exe now, but for video playback, use game.exe. You can also skip the Indeo registration part and also set game.exe to Windows 98 compatibility mode and video will work, but rally.exe won't be redirected to from game.exe.
    • Darkstone: Requires OTVDM to install. If game gets stuck in one corner of screen, set compatibility to 16-bit colors and run the game. Then you can turn the compatibility setting off again.
    • Tomb Raider II: The game was from 1997, so if you select a widescreen resolution, the game will look very big. There are mods for that. However game is playable.
    • Resident Evil 2: The game doesn't get to a resolution higher than 320x240 using the ResidentEvil2.exe but it does on the LeonU or the ClaireU executables.
    • War Wind: Copy "WARWIND" folder from CD to any location for installation purpose.
    • Atomic Bomberman
    • South Park Rally
    • Baldur's Gate
    • Final Fantasy VII: Use v1.02 patch for hardware acceleration.
    • Final Fantasy VIII: If you need 8-bit paletted textures, use dgVoodoo. Don't install any update to the game.
    • MechWarrior 3: If the game doesn't run, try dgVoodoo or DxWnd. I have seen DirectDraw not working on Windows DX or dgVoodoo, but DxWnd works for it. Also Direct3D worked for me without any emulator, but if it doesn't then use dgVoodoo because the game was not changing modes from DirectDraw to Direct3D on DxWnd. When I changed to Direct3D with dgVoodoo (you can get to menu but can't play it with dgVoodoo), then DxWnd could use D3D for it. Also I installed the 1.2 patch but this fix may work without it.

4. WinG

Copy and paste the 'WING.DLL' to SysWOW64(if it exists) and System32(on 32-bit systems). Some games may require the file in their game directory, and some doesn't want it. Put them if required or remove them.

• Fury3
    • Time Gate Knight's Chase: Copy the 'WING.DLL' from 'WING' folder of the game to System32 and SysWOW64.

5. Multiple APIs

These games have multiple APIs, that include those from above. If any game has problems in Software mode, try the fix mentioned for Direct3D/DirectDraw.

• Far Cry
    • Need for Speed 3: Requires a registry fix and a install.win file to run the game on 64-bit OS as installer doesn't work. It might function under OTVDM but I didn't try. After installing, the game can run in both Glide and D3D mode. Software mode works fine. Files you need are here:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/qtt95ln9pqgpbso … patfix.rar/file
    • Half-Life: Works properly on OpenGL. Glide mode gets buggy when game is paused. Direct3D mode works fine but Software mode probably doesn't.
    • Diablo 2: DirectDraw and Glide mode works fine, with native Windows libs and Glide. But Direct3D doesn't work anyway until you update the game using the Battle.net option in game. After you update the game, you can use Direct3D but you will lose DirectDraw and Glide support.
    • Carmageddon 2(release by Interplay): Works fine on Glide mode. Requires the WinXP executable for running on the current Windows OSes. Use the .exe file for Software Mode from the Sold Out Software version of the game. Direct3D doesn't work sometimes. Files are available here:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/p1kykinwfwkvgj3 … tables.zip/file
    • Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed: Requires latest patch and a no-CD crack. Glide and D3D mode works fine. May need to use Compatibility settings if game crashes before main menu.
    • Hitman Codename 47: Requires latest patch(SP1A) with no-CD(abra's crack worked fine).
    • Unreal: Requires you to modify the resolution of fullscreen in unreal.ini file for a playble framerate in D3D5. Software mode may crash, similarly change the resolution for fullscreen. Glide mode works fine.
    • Unreal Tournament 99 : Requires you to modify the resolution of fullscreen in unrealtournament.ini file for a playble framerate in D3D5. Software mode may crash, similarly change the resolution for fullscreen. Glide mode works fine. S3TC Textures can be turned on for modern hardware using the .ini file.
    • Deus Ex: May require DirectSound wrappers like DSOAL if you are stuck on a black screen. For other problems, follow guide of Unreal Tournament. Please note that .ini filenames are that of the game executable file.
    • Rune: Similar to Deus Ex, may require DirectSound wrappers like DSOAL if you are stuck on a black screen. For other problems, follow guide of Unreal Tournament. Please not that .ini filenames are that of the game executable file.
    • FIFA 2000: To change renderer, in registry, go to HKLM/Software/EA SPORTS/FIFA 2000 or HKLM/Software/WOW6432Node/EA SPORTS/FIFA 2000. To change to Glide, set Thrash Driver to 'voodoo' or 'voodoo2', set D3D Device to 0 and choose 3D Card and 3D Device Description from a list available in 3DSetup/3DSetup.ini of the game folder. You can set DirectX and Software Renderer from the 3DSetup.exe.
    • Driver
    • Counter-Strike Beta Versions: Follow Half-Life fix.
    • Descent 3: Installed US patch v1.4 first. If you have graphical glitches in Glide or Direct3D, use dgVoodoo.
    • Descent Freespace - The Great War
    • Half-Life Opposing Force: Same as Half-Life.
    • Half-Life Blue Shift: Same as Half-Life.
    • Half-Life Decay: Same as Half-Life.
    • Mortal Kombat 4: If you can't install game, then copy DATA folder and paste it anywhere. Then use http://www.mediafire.com/file/k4kmkc3ig10wt6o … k4_reg.zip/file registry fix for x86 or x64 OS. After you extract the file, open either of the x86 or x64 .reg file depending on OS architecture and change the value of path to the location of the executable file in the copied DATA folder, and remember to use double slash, for example, put "E:\\DATA" in 'Path' registry if your game .exe location is in "E:\DATA". If you have Glide installed, then you can't change to Direct3D because Glide cards in 1997 didn't support D3D5 that the game also supports. If you uninstall Glide, the game will be in Windowed Software mode(just because the game thinks you still have that Glide card in). The way to get D3D mode back is to try setting the color compatibility to 16-bit, or change OS compatibility to something like WinXPSP3. Then launch the game and you should have D3D mode back. Thereafter, you can turn off compatibility settings again. If you reinstall Glide, you will lose D3D mode again.
    • Heavy Gear
    • Test Drive Off-Road 3: Graphics modes can be changed using 'VidCfg.exe' ftom the CD. If game doesn't run in D3D or Software mode, using dgVoodoo will fix it but you won't be able to hover cursor over full screen.
    • Baldur's Gate 2: Works in OpenGL mode. Couldn't figure out for Direct3D and Glide.
    • Warhammer Dark Omen: Paste a d3drm.dll in game executable directory. If you get driver error, use dgVoodoo, but changing the resolution in the app may freeze game after video. If you get color problems, dgVoodoo will fix it. I still don't know if the game is interlaced and the game seems to flicker but stops flickering when I click Esc to pause it.
    • South Park: Install the compatibility patch for South Park 3 and rename the game executable to SouthPark3.exe. Glide works best with nGlide. If you want to use D3D but it crashes with error message, dgVoodoo should work. Software mode also works and dgVoodoo can be used for it too. Please note that if after doing all these the game doesn't run, then try opening the executable again and again. Eventually it will run.

6. Unmanaged

• Interstate 76: Read here
    • Jane's USAF: Game runs without any problem with dgVoodoo and patch 1.02F with crack. But you may experience problems with the main menu freezing graphically with the video but the sound plays. In that case, go to windowed mode by clicking on Windows button and clicking on the game process in the Task Bar, there the game will switch to windowed mode and click on options while in windowed mode. You may find some loading issues. The Fly Now mode, works better in that case.

• MechCommander Gold

Playable with a few unusuable features:-

• Quake: Software and OpenGL worked fine. Glide mode is bugged.
  • The Ultimate Doom: Requires a different ddraw.dll in game folder for proper colour. Mouse doesn't work but you can turn around using keyboard.
  • Doom 95: Requires a different ddraw.dll in game folder for proper colour. Mouse doesn't work but you can turn around using keyboard.

Playable with mods:-

• Grand Theft Auto 2: Works fine on Windows 7 with v1.03 patch. For Windows 8 and 10, install a mod named GTA2 v11.44. CD Audio and CD Video won't work after installing this mod.
  • System Shock 2: Use SS2Tool(Theoretically you can run without this tool but you will need to find what this tool patches that makes this game runs.).

User Added:-
If you don't get the game you are looking for, you should check here:

Re: [Updated on 16/05/20]List of pre-DX8 games running on Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 without game mods

Re: [Updated on 20/05/20]List of pre-DX8 games running on Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 without game mods

Semi-playable:-

• Civilization 2: Performance issues.
  • Jane's IAF: Install Indeo Video during game installation. After installation, run cmd.exe as administrator and type:
    "cd C:\Windows\SysWOW64" on 64 bit OS
    and
    Replace "SysWOW64" with "System32" on 32 bit OS.
    After you execute this line, type
    "regsvr32 ir50_32.dll"
    and execute. Then run dgVoodoo.
    Game runs when you use dgVoodoo. On selecting any resolution other than the default resolution in dgVoodoo, the game becomes buggy. Game graphics are also glitchy.
  • Microsoft Soccer: Use dgVoodoo for DDraw, copy dplayx.dll from System32(on 32 bit system) or SysWOW64(on 64 bit system) to game directory. Changing the resolution of the game in dgVoodoo may have some menu problems. Also I was unable to save my game during a match. (I got myself a copy from myabandonware.com so I don't know how the setup process goes.)
  • Resident Evil: Couldn't get sound to work.
  • Grim Fandango: If character is invisible on Direct3D mode, use DirectDraw mode. Or else use dgVoodoo for Direct3D or DirectDraw mode. Pausing the game may cause sound to stop playing.

Unplayable:-

• Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow

I will keep updating this page.

Last edited by Discrete_BOB_058 on 2020-09-24, 07:46. Edited 191 times in total.

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

PC SPECS:-
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti OC Edition
RAM: 8GB*2 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B450M
PSU: Corsair VX550
Sound Card: Realtek ALC892

Reply 1 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

New entries:

Midtown Madness
Project I.G.I.
Project I.G.I.-2
MDK 2

Refer to the first post for any required instructions

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 2 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Mouse view didn't work for Quake on default but you can enable it by the game console

Last edited by Discrete_BOB_058 on 2020-05-04, 18:01. Edited 2 times in total.

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 3 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

New entries:

Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Requires nGlide or dgVoodoo
Prince of Persia 3D: Requires different DirectX APIs, dgVoodoo works well.

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 4 of 77, by ZellSF

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

"Mouse acceleration" means something specific (and has its own compatibility issues) so you probably shouldn't use it to describe whether or not the mouse is working.
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Glossary:Mo … se_acceleration

Reply 5 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
ZellSF wrote on 2020-05-04, 11:11:

"Mouse acceleration" means something specific (and has its own compatibility issues) so you probably shouldn't use it to describe whether or not the mouse is working.
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Glossary:Mo … se_acceleration

Ok thanks, i have edited the post

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 6 of 77, by kjliew

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I think it is more meaningful to call out Windows 10 on its own, especially Windows 10 x64. For myself, I skipped Win8/8.1 all together and jumped from Win7 to Win10. A handful of my collection of pre-DX8 games won't run on Windows 10 when they run normally with just the compatibility layer on Win7. They either quit back to desktop or simply stuck in the TaskManager with "not responding". Yes, dgVoodoo2 helps for some of those games on Windows 10.

And, Windows 10 default installation does not include legacy DirectPlay component. If the games were linked with DPLAY.DLL, then it would not start. Many old games hacks/patches/mods were focus for WinXP, some of them still apply for Win7, including the very helpful nGlide compatibility list that helps to get Glide games going on modern systems.

I used to have an installation of Win10 x32 and I found that legacy Windows games compatibility was better with x32 version, but I didn't keep the system long enough to check out others that I later found issues with Win10 x64. My transition WinXP->Vista->Win7 (all 32-bit version) did not observe any game compatibility issues for those games that I played without the need of dgVoodoo2. Later with Win7 64-bit, it was still OK. Only with Windows 10 x64 that I found most of those games stopped working.

Reply 7 of 77, by ZellSF

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Last time I had Windows 7 installed, I found that using the same workarounds as on Windows 10 was required. Newer graphic card and drivers had broken most of the same games that newer versions of Windows had. IMO Windows 7 is only significantly different compatibility wise than Windows 10 if you also have legacy hardware and drivers.

Reply 8 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
ZellSF wrote on 2020-05-05, 07:09:

Last time I had Windows 7 installed, I found that using the same workarounds as on Windows 10 was required. Newer graphic card and drivers had broken most of the same games that newer versions of Windows had. IMO Windows 7 is only significantly different compatibility wise than Windows 10 if you also have legacy hardware and drivers.

Yes windows 7 and 8 and also 8.1 were different with other drivers.I used a Intel HD graphics on my Win8.1 x64 machine and NFS3 wouldn't boot unlike it would work on Win10 x64 machine.
Moreover I found DirectX compatibility issues(black screen) on my main PC with NFSHS as I did most of the research on Win8.1. Apart from drivers, it seems it was also hardware bound with same drivers.

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 9 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
kjliew wrote on 2020-05-04, 23:19:

I think it is more meaningful to call out Windows 10 on its own, especially Windows 10 x64. For myself, I skipped Win8/8.1 all together and jumped from Win7 to Win10. A handful of my collection of pre-DX8 games won't run on Windows 10 when they run normally with just the compatibility layer on Win7. They either quit back to desktop or simply stuck in the TaskManager with "not responding". Yes, dgVoodoo2 helps for some of those games on Windows 10.

And, Windows 10 default installation does not include legacy DirectPlay component. If the games were linked with DPLAY.DLL, then it would not start. Many old games hacks/patches/mods were focus for WinXP, some of them still apply for Win7, including the very helpful nGlide compatibility list that helps to get Glide games going on modern systems.

I used to have an installation of Win10 x32 and I found that legacy Windows games compatibility was better with x32 version, but I didn't keep the system long enough to check out others that I later found issues with Win10 x64. My transition WinXP->Vista->Win7 (all 32-bit version) did not observe any game compatibility issues for those games that I played without the need of dgVoodoo2. Later with Win7 64-bit, it was still OK. Only with Windows 10 x64 that I found most of those games stopped working.

DPLAY.dll is still available on Windows 10 on the Legacy Components section. There might be some games that would require different DPLAY.dll. In that case I would recommend you to use the one provided in the directx setup in game disk.

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 10 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

New entries:

Deus Ex
Rune
Hitman Codename 47

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 11 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

New entries:

Carmageddon 2
Changed some information on how to run Prince of Persia 3D

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 12 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

New entry :

All Counter-Strike Beta versions

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 13 of 77, by aqrit

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

There are entire websites dedicated to things like this (ntcompatible, pcgamingwiki, etc.).
Do we really need a random list posted here?
Also, Diablo (the very first item on this list) has serious issues on both Win7 and Win8...

Reply 14 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
aqrit wrote on 2020-05-11, 20:38:

There are entire websites dedicated to things like this (ntcompatible, pcgamingwiki, etc.).
Do we really need a random list posted here?
Also, Diablo (the very first item on this list) has serious issues on both Win7 and Win8...

Diablo doesnt have a specific fix and as you said about its issues on Win8 and Win7, I created it as I can get feedback from people with different problems how they fixed it

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 15 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

New entries :

Zuma Deluxe
The Need for Speed Special Edition

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 16 of 77, by Davros

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

This will end up a very big list 😉
Airfix: Dogfighter
Aliens vs Predator
Bang! Gunship Elite
Combat Flight Simulator 1 + 2
Descent 3
Freespace 1 + 2
Wheel of Time
ps: i dont think Return to Castle Wolfenstein is a pre dx8 game (released 2001)

Guardian of the Sacred Five Terabyte's of Gaming Goodness

Reply 17 of 77, by Discrete_BOB_058

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Davros wrote on 2020-05-16, 23:00:
This will end up a very big list ;) Airfix: Dogfighter Aliens vs Predator Bang! Gunship Elite Combat Flight Simulator 1 + 2 Desc […]
Show full quote

This will end up a very big list 😉
Airfix: Dogfighter
Aliens vs Predator
Bang! Gunship Elite
Combat Flight Simulator 1 + 2
Descent 3
Freespace 1 + 2
Wheel of Time
ps: i dont think Return to Castle Wolfenstein is a pre dx8 game (released 2001)

OK I added them up in my list. If you/GOG have used any wrapper for this or any compatibility patch, you can edit your post to add them. That will be more helpful for those who dont use the GOG version of the games.
And yes Return to Castle Wolfenstein was OpenGL game, so I removed it

YouTube Channel:
DEADHistory Walkthroughs

Reply 18 of 77, by Davros

User metadata