VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Procyon

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hi,

This is about Test Drive Le Mans by Eutechnyx (2000) and not Le Mans 24 Hours by Melbourne House (2002).

I managed to get this game running under Windows 10 x64 with the help of dgVoodoo 2 (Direct3D 12 (featurelevel 11.0)) and runs fine with Windows XP SP2/3 compatibility mode.
The only problem I still have is that I can't use analog controls, I've tried my Logitech Rumblepad 2 and F710 and while they're detected, in the options menu it says "Calibration Unavailable" and when driving using the analog sticks feels like digital input.

I've also tried DxWnd but I didn't manage to get the game running, which also has to do that I'm not very familiar with this software.

Last edited by Procyon on 2021-06-23, 19:52. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 2 of 6, by Harry_Grunge

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm facing the same issue. I'm using a wired Xbox One Controller and I cannot set the Left or Right Triggers for Accelerate or Brake. The game doesn't detect them. Is the game not supposed to use Controller Triggers? Or is there something I gotta do in order for the game to detect both Triggers and use them? I would like to know a solution to get this game to recognize and use my Controller's Triggers

Reply 3 of 6, by Pierre32

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Harry_Grunge wrote on 2022-01-17, 21:36:

I'm facing the same issue. I'm using a wired Xbox One Controller and I cannot set the Left or Right Triggers for Accelerate or Brake. The game doesn't detect them. Is the game not supposed to use Controller Triggers? Or is there something I gotta do in order for the game to detect both Triggers and use them? I would like to know a solution to get this game to recognize and use my Controller's Triggers

Sometimes that just seems to be how it is, when running old stuff with modern controllers. You may have more luck with a DirectInput controller like a Logi F310 or Sony DS4.