Topic actions

Reply 643 of 782, by RetroGamer4Ever

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
T0que_Nuk3M wrote on 2022-02-15, 00:21:

Where can I buy this? It looks good.

Buy a donor card on eBay or wherever you can find one, then you can put an order in, send in the donor card, and you'll get the new one with the processor from the donor card.

Reply 644 of 782, by T0que_Nuk3M

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
RetroGamer4Ever wrote on 2022-02-15, 00:53:
T0que_Nuk3M wrote on 2022-02-15, 00:21:

Where can I buy this? It looks good.

Buy a donor card on eBay or wherever you can find one, then you can put an order in, send in the donor card, and you'll get the new one with the processor from the donor card.

Yes, but exactly where do I put an order in? I imagine that it’s not on eBay.

Reply 645 of 782, by dumpsterac1d

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Trying not to bump this with repeated questions, but wanted to get a BOM and having issues sifting through 33 pages here. I wanted to grab an OPL and some recommended donor RAM modules, and maybe an extra AWE64 Value.

Also hoping I can get in on the next round, but also having difficulty understanding where to send cash, what timeframe we're looking at for another batch, or if these are still available.

Maybe an update on the main post with a link to final BOM?

Reply 646 of 782, by Killian

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I guess we can expect delays in the current situation - since these cards are produced in Russia. Most payment methods to Russia are blocked (including PayPal) and SWIFT payments and airplanes basically stopped flying there + big delivery companies such as DLH or Fedex suspended operations in Russia.

Reply 647 of 782, by Ulfenknulfen

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi!

I try buying since over 6 Month without a result.

best regards
Paddy

🎵 Waveblaster Adaptor for IDE-HDD Swap Frames
🎧 Beepblaster 1.0 Wavetable Module
🎶 Roland MT-32 Buffer overflow Hardware Fix
🕹️🖱️USB HID Devices on PS/2 and Gameport.

Reply 648 of 782, by God Of Gaming

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I never found out whether complete assembled cards are being sold, were supposed to by april/may of last year, but then as far as I understood they kept being delayed and only bare pcbs being sold... are they still not ready to sell? I've been prepared, waiting patiently to buy one fully assembled card for almost an year now

1999 Dream PC project | DirectX 8 PC project | 2003 Dream PC project

Reply 649 of 782, by 640K!enough

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
God Of Gaming wrote on 2022-03-16, 20:08:

I never found out whether complete assembled cards are being sold, were supposed to by april/may of last year, but then as far as I understood they kept being delayed and only bare pcbs being sold... are they still not ready to sell?

I have nothing to do with this project, but my understanding is that there were some unforeseen delays, probably now made much worse by recent geo-political events. If you're set on buying one of these, I suspect that you will have to wait for calmer, more peaceful times. Depending on how things progress, that could be a while.

Reply 652 of 782, by janih

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
pietja wrote on 2021-05-17, 10:42:

I just received the bare PCB and bracket in the mail and they look amazing.
I'm still waiting on a couple of parts to arrive and then the soldering fun can start.

Did you get this card working? Or someone else that ordered the PCB and built the card. It would be interesting to hear some experiences how it performs/sounds 😀

Reply 654 of 782, by Ulfenknulfen

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I try to buy over 1 Year without success.

🎵 Waveblaster Adaptor for IDE-HDD Swap Frames
🎧 Beepblaster 1.0 Wavetable Module
🎶 Roland MT-32 Buffer overflow Hardware Fix
🕹️🖱️USB HID Devices on PS/2 and Gameport.

Reply 657 of 782, by hard1k

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The project is 99% ready, we're still drafting the manual, and hope to launch sales as soon as possible.

Fortex, the A3D & XG/OPL3 accelerator (Vortex 2 + YMF744 combo sound card)
AWE64 Legacy
Please have a look at my wishlist (hosted on Amibay)