VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 51, by PeterLI

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Mountain Men, Goldrush Alaska, Boardwalk Empire and that is about it. I do watch movies occassionally. I have very little personal time between my work, a house and a family. Plus Age of Empires 2, vintage computing and occassional board game sessions.

I did watch Fargo, Swamp People and Longmire. I forgot to tape Axmen.

Reply 21 of 51, by rgart

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I had been religiously following Game of Thrones, Vikings and The Walking Dead but am now awaiting the next season.... I am currently really enjoying Rick and Morty between Star Trek TNG, Stargate SG1 & Universe 😀

=My Cyrix 5x86 systems : 120MHz vs 133MHz=. =My 486DX2-66MHz=

Reply 22 of 51, by FeedingDragon

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'm afraid I'm going to date myself a bit here, but currently I'm watching...

Man from U.N.C.L.E.
UFO
Person of Interest
Marvel agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Bones
Forever
Gotham
Doctor Who
N.C.I.S.
N.C.I.S. New Orleans (still not completely decided on this one.)
Scorpion
The Black List

....More as the season progresses I'm sure.

Feeding Dragon

Reply 24 of 51, by retrofanatic

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
obobskivich wrote:

Never heard of "NCIS New Orleans" - I remember NCIS and JAG and neither of those was bad though; how is it?

I'm a quantum leap fan and a enterprise fan so because Scott Bakula is in it, I would have to say it will be pretty good.

Reply 25 of 51, by FeedingDragon

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
obobskivich wrote:

Never heard of "NCIS New Orleans" - I remember NCIS and JAG and neither of those was bad though; how is it?

First episode was pretty good. But I usually hold off final judgment until at least the first half of the season. Scorpion is also worth a watch, in my opinion.

Feeding Dragon

Reply 27 of 51, by Soupdragon

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The Twin Peaks set has made me want to re-watch all seasons of the X-files. I stopped watching some time near the end season when it first aired. Guess I'll wait for the eventual Blu-ray release.

Steam | World of Warcraft

Reply 28 of 51, by Yasashii

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Currently that would be South Park. The current season, that is. I've binge-watched all the previous seasons several times already.

I finished watching Breaking Bad like 2 weeks ago. Almost failed the retake exam session because of it (but didn't!).

Reply 29 of 51, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Soupdragon wrote:

The Twin Peaks set has made me want to re-watch all seasons of the X-files. I stopped watching some time near the end season when it first aired. Guess I'll wait for the eventual Blu-ray release.

Yeah, me too! There's a channel on some US providers in the big packages called "Chiller" (http://www.chillertv.com), up until this weekend they've been running four episodes every Sunday night. You can also watch 'em on Hulu Plus and Netflix and I dunno what else. I started in July and am up to S04E11 (no bingeing here...) Blu-Ray will be a must-buy sometime but the series packs have been traditionally very expensive.

Just started watching Gotham. So far I like it (some of my Batman fanboy friends are very much against it) but I can't understand why they don't go for the typical Burton/Nolan lighting.... Too much sun, too much brightness! 😁

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 31 of 51, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
obobskivich wrote:

Currently making my way through Star Trek TNG in sequence (I'm somewhere in Season 4) on DVD. Before that was going through Leverage on DVD - I think a lot of you guys that enjoy 80s-era shows may find Leverage entertaining (it has a somewhat similar feel to stuff like The A-Team, MacGuyver, Heart to Heart, Remington Steele, etc IMO). I'm thinking DS9 will probably be my next-up - it's the only Star Trek series/thing I've never seen in any fashion.

Sliderider: I haven't heard "Airwolf" or "Highway to Heaven" in AGES. Brings back some memories there... 🤣 Speaking of, do you (or anyone else) remember Viper? 😊

Yep. I remember Viper. Do you remember The Highwayman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2-xInUb7nA

Oh, and I forgot the original Battlestar Galactica. That was way cooler than the rebooted version.

Last edited by sliderider on 2014-10-04, 04:03. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 33 of 51, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
obobskivich wrote:
sliderider wrote:

Yep. I remember Viper. Do you remember The Highwayman?

The Highwayman, can't say I do - but it looks good. 😊

They had a truck with a helicopter built into the cab. 😁

Reply 34 of 51, by chris2021

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I hate tv but have watched more in the last year then the prior 30. The shows I watch are Parks and Recreation, Community, the Office, and Scrubs. To it's credit, in my remembrance there was only 1 scene in a sitcom that had me choking and with tears streaming out of my eyes, and that was in an episode of Community. A lot of it is kind of dry, but it's probably the most innovative show out there. It's the only show that I purchased the full series of dvds.

Reply 36 of 51, by BEEN_Nath_58

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
chris2021 wrote on 2022-04-04, 07:11:

Lol this thread is old. I saw it the other day, I thought it was a recent thread. Oh well.

Probably you had to be here
Members of Vogons, what shows do you currently watch?

previously known as Discrete_BOB_058