First post, by kotel
- Rank
- Oldbie
Hi
Recently I got an Asrock 960GC-GS FX (AMD 960GC chipset) board to swap my Gigabyte GA-M68M-S2 (Geforce 7050) cause I don't like collecting DDR3 based boards (unless they are full ATX form factor). Since I already have w7 installed on the Gigabyte I decided not to reinstall w7 (due to not wanting to waste another license cause I'm running short). Sadly I got 0x7B error. I have already tried:
setting SATA mode to IDE<->AHCI
disabling/enabling SATA combined mode
automatic repair
putting .INF file with the .DLL's of the SATA driver from AMD installer
uninstalling all Nvidia stuff from device manager + software
putting .INF files using cmd from repair my PC
installing AMD drivers on the Gigabyte board
But to no avail. All got me 0x7B BSOD. I have ran out of ideas, so Ill ask here for help to make the install work on my new board.
I couldn't save them, but that doesn't mean I can't save myself!
Ready yourself!
