VOGONS


Posts your Halloween/Octoberfest Builds

Topic actions

Reply 100 of 118, by Disruptor

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

On 1st of October 2023, I've been on Oktoberfest (in München / Munich).
I'm sorry, it was forbidden to take any Maßkrug (1 liter mug of beer) out of there.
So I've no picture from my build.

But it was funny clinking beer mugs together. With those 1,3 kilo mugs you can do this with some kind of force. Hah 😀

Prost! (Cheers!)

Reply 101 of 118, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Its that time of year again

The October Fest / Halloween Monster is back up and running.

Upgrades include:
New Asus Motherboard with 1.4ghz Intel Pentium-lll Tualatin Processor.
Voodoo-3-2000 AGP with 16mb memory
512mb SDRAM Memory
CF card
Sound Blaster Live
Sony DVD
Case fans and speed controller

Win98se
SP3 ( MAIN CORE updates )
DirectX 9.0 ( from SP3 update )
Voodoo Divers and Tools

Last edited by Intel486dx33 on 2024-09-19, 18:37. Edited 6 times in total.

Reply 102 of 118, by gerry

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Intel486dx33 wrote on 2024-09-13, 18:00:
Its that time of year again […]
Show full quote

Its that time of year again

The October Fest / Halloween Monster is back up and running.

Upgrades include:
New Asus Motherboard, 1.4ghz Intel Pentium-lll Tualatin
Voodoo-3-2000 AGP with 16mb memory
512mb SDRAM Memory
CF card
Sound Blaster Live

Win98se
SP3
DirectX 9.0
Voodoo Tools

looking good, 98 theme fits too 😀

Reply 103 of 118, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Intel Inside.

Reply 104 of 118, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

World Championship Halloween Pumpkin weight off is today in California.

Reply 105 of 118, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

More photos

Reply 107 of 118, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

No New World Record.

Reply 108 of 118, by gerry

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

a pc built into an oversize pumpkin is the natural progression 😀

Reply 109 of 118, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Hey, I purchased these Disney Halloween items on Clearance at Costco.
I could fit some of them with a mini PC or Mac Mini M4.

Last edited by Intel486dx33 on 2024-10-15, 16:34. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 110 of 118, by gerry

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Intel486dx33 wrote on 2024-10-15, 12:04:

Hey, I purchased these Disney Halloween items for cheap on Clearance at Costco.
I could fit some of them with a mini PC or Mac Mini M4.

that last one seems about right, i can see where the cd rom goes anyway!

Reply 111 of 118, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

This is Still one of my Favorite Voodoo-3-3000 computers with AMD K6-III+ @ 550mhz
Very Reliable and Stable. I always liked how Smooth Windows runs on these AMD K6 CPU’s.

Reply 112 of 118, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I am using the AMD K6-3 @550mhz Mega-Aluminum computer right now with Voodoo-3
Works great.

Reply 113 of 118, by PD2JK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

We just had Halloween and I placed this old VAIO behind a window.

The attachment 20251101_163753121.JPG is no longer available

Guess the screensaver. 😉

has all kinds of stuff

Reply 114 of 118, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The Great Monster Pumpkin just wont Die.
California growers WIN with NEW World Record 2,346lbs

Reply 115 of 118, by gmaverick2k

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Member
gmaverick2k wrote on 2023-10-10, 21:34:
https://media.tenor.com/mSckXxBcu_oAAAAC/spooky-scary.gif Spooky build incoming.. soon […]
Show full quote

spooky-scary.gif
Spooky build incoming.. soon

It's near that time of year again. Any spooky builds out there? Cases with cobwebs inside them?

Main:Z440/1650V4/3060Ti/64GB/iFiZenDACV1/KlipschProMedia2.1THX/Philips 43PUS8808/12
98:A7V333/AthlonXp2500+Barton/V3 3000/Vortex2/Solo-1/SC-55/LG StudioWorks 995e
DOS:GA-5AX/P166MMX/V3 2000/PicoGus/ESS 1868f/x2gs
XP:Edge72/3570K/GTX970/X-FiTi

Reply 116 of 118, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Who knows how much longer this Halloween festivities will continue.
In the last few years it’s become very popular in USA.
It’s a BIG event at Disneyland and other amusement parks
In USA.
I don’t really like to celebrate horror movies but
The Young people especially the Disney followers
Like to celebrate it
I never liked watching horror movies.
Allot of these observers dress up in Disney costume’s
Or other animated characters.
Not really to much horror costumes .

I still have these Disney displays I want to put a mini PC inside
I have not opened them yet.

I also have another PC case I want to build a 3DFX Voodoo gaming
Computer in.

Reply 117 of 118, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Retro costumes from around the time of release of IBM PC ...

LCQxMd1.jpeg

Unicorn herding operations are proceeding, but all the totes of hens teeth and barrels of rocking horse poop give them plenty of hiding spots.

Reply 118 of 118, by Sophie_Bennett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

haha yeah! Hocus Pocus and Mystic Towers are great picks too, those old DOS games had some seriously weird names and vibes.