VOGONS

First post, by thedude3331

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I've been using DOSbox for quite a while but I think I found a problem I cannot fix on my own. The game Mortal Kombat Trilogy for DOS has been giving me frustration because though the game starts, there is no video windowed or fullscreened. The sound plays though and the setup applications as well. What would your guys' first instincts be to solve this issue?

Reply 6 of 7, by Glitchologteam

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

this game was a chore to make it work correctly, but once it work, It work perfectly. I recommend you using a Key Mapper program like Joy to Key if you want to use a USB controller because the joystick option in this game is broken.

I use a playstation 3 controller on my PC and this cause mkt to play exactly like the playstation 1 version

Reply 7 of 7, by sirlee

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Glitchologteam wrote:

this game was a chore to make it work correctly, but once it work, It work perfectly. I recommend you using a Key Mapper program like Joy to Key if you want to use a USB controller because the joystick option in this game is broken.

I use a playstation 3 controller on my PC and this cause mkt to play exactly like the playstation 1 version

If you have it working perfectly, care to post your dosbox configuration?