VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Stojke

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Can any one remember whats the older Windows game with top down view where you go around an castle of some sort and slay monster and stuff and collect potions and treasure. There were lots of monsters and the game play was pretty quick paced.

I dont remember much, but i think you could upgrade weapons. All i remember is that it was awesome 😁

Note | LLSID | "Big boobs are important!"

Reply 2 of 11, by Stojke

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Maybe not quite the accurate description, its more like third person than top down.
Basically you walk around and push button to smash stuff. I think you also collected keys and stuff.

Its not diablo, its pixel graphics. Now that i think of it, it might be an arcade game too.

Reply 4 of 11, by Stojke

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

As i remember you walked using arrows and attacked with keyboard key as well. I cant really remember much, I played it as a 8 year old..

Reply 6 of 11, by Stojke

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

It wasnt really an RPG as i remember, more like - start game on one floor and you get to other when you kill all the monster or something like that.
You collect gold and stuff. Also all thats in the picture are walls and floor.

Reply 10 of 11, by bristlehog

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
NitroX infinity wrote:

Rage of Mages?

Wow, someone knows Rage of Mages beyond Russia! One of my favourites, though I played native Russian version called Allods: Seal of Mystery. One of the best games made in Russia IMHO (well, since Tetris).

b553886.jpg

'Bilewell healer sent four villagers to us here in Plagat for the cure. Cutting their way short, they went through Labyrinth and got lost. Only one made it to the town.'

Last edited by bristlehog on 2014-05-27, 08:38. Edited 1 time in total.

Hardware comparisons and game system requirements: https://technical.city

Reply 11 of 11, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
bristlehog wrote:

Wow, someone knows Rage of Mages beyond Russia! '

That's because Monolith (of Blood / Get Medieval as mentioned) published it in the 'states in 1998, and the sequel as well 😀

apsosig.png
long live PCem