VOGONS

First post, by TandySensation

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Many years ago I had Sisoftware Sandra and when you ran the benchmark tests there was a drop down menu to compare to different systems. I believe you could also save your results to do your own compares.

I hunted around the interwebs and found version 99 and 2001 but they only have 4 compares available and no way to save your results into the program. I remember it having everything from a p120 up to early Athlon/p4 systems in a drop down.

Didn't think it would be difficult to find these for download but most of the links are dead or they redirect to the 2015 version.

Reply 2 of 3, by foey

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I'm sure the one I use does have the drop down, I use SiSoft Sandra 2001se Standard

I've uploaded it here :- http://www.filedropper.com/sandra2001 *Never used that site before but it checks out OK.

Cyrix Instead Build, 6x86 166+ | 32mb SD | 4mb S3 Virge DX | Creative AWE64 | Win95
ATC-S PIII Tualatin Win9x Build :- ATC-S PIII Coppermine Win9x Build Log [WIP] **Photo Heavy**

Reply 3 of 3, by TandySensation

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thank you Foey! That one is good. I has a 2001 version but it must have been a lite version, the installer was a little smaller than yours. I downloaded 2005 but for some reason it wouldn't launch for me.

Yours has some good preloaded compares, even a 486. I recently got a Pentium-MMX, never had one and wanted to compare it to original recipe Pentium, K6, and K6-2.