VOGONS

VOGONS Driver Library

Topic actions

Reply 400 of 1461, by Bullmecha

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Upload ISO with some kind of description to MEGA, PM Squall? for upload. Thats the procedure for us non account holders yes?

Got a few Original ATI discs, XFX, Stealth III, 3Dpower ULTIMATE V1.0.10, eVGA V 8.5, Iomegaware 2.0, and a few floppies for Nforce3 raid driver, Compaq monitors,SMC superdisk V6.8, SMC ez card PCI ethernet v 1.02, SB Awe 32 PNP (5 disks) from DELL, along with various downloaded drivers over the years. Will post all if you want them.

Does anyone check for duplicates when uploading or are they just added to the correct folder?

Thanks for your time and effort on the database.

Just a guy with a bad tinkering habit.
i5 6600k Main Rig
too many to list old school rigs

Reply 401 of 1461, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Bullmecha wrote:
Upload ISO with some kind of description to MEGA, PM Squall? for upload. Thats the procedure for us non account holders yes? […]
Show full quote

Upload ISO with some kind of description to MEGA, PM Squall? for upload. Thats the procedure for us non account holders yes?

Got a few Original ATI discs, XFX, Stealth III, 3Dpower ULTIMATE V1.0.10, eVGA V 8.5, Iomegaware 2.0, and a few floppies for Nforce3 raid driver, Compaq monitors,SMC superdisk V6.8, SMC ez card PCI ethernet v 1.02, SB Awe 32 PNP (5 disks) from DELL, along with various downloaded drivers over the years. Will post all if you want them.

Does anyone check for duplicates when uploading or are they just added to the correct folder?

Thanks for your time and effort on the database.

Yo!

At present, the onus is on the uploader to see if what they're uploading is already there. There is a rudimentary search function available, or you can do the old "search terms site:vogonsdrivers.com" trick on Google.

You've been here for a short while, got 100+ posts up your sleeve, I'll just go ahead and create an account for you.

I'll fling you a PM when it's done, but it'll be later this evening when I get home from work.

Cheers

VogonsDrivers.com | Link | News Thread

Reply 402 of 1461, by Bullmecha

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks Squall. Wasn't expecting to have an account 🤣. Will try to get thru what I have and try to compare with whats there.

Just a guy with a bad tinkering habit.
i5 6600k Main Rig
too many to list old school rigs

Reply 403 of 1461, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

The migration is complete, everything should be back to normal.

Let me know if you encounter any issues.

VogonsDrivers.com | Link | News Thread

Reply 404 of 1461, by Skyscraper

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I got an email with a request for this driver package so I thought it would be best if someone could upload them to VOGONS Driver Library.

Its the complete driver package from the box for the Multiwave Innovation - Audiowave Platinum 16.

Also included in the RAR file are the full driver package for Windows 95 and drivers only for Windows NT and OS2.

Filename
AudioWave_Platinum_16.rar
File size
4.2 MiB
Downloads
66 downloads
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception
Last edited by Skyscraper on 2015-11-04, 17:55. Edited 1 time in total.

New PC: i9 12900K @5GHz all cores @1.2v. MSI PRO Z690-A. 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14. 3070Ti.
Old PC: Dual Xeon X5690@4.6GHz, EVGA SR-2, 48GB DDR3R@2000MHz, Intel X25-M. GTX 980ti.
Older PC: K6-3+ 400@600MHz, PC-Chips M577, 256MB SDRAM, AWE64, Voodoo Banshee.

Reply 405 of 1461, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Uploads seem to have slowed... get to uploading, people *cracks whip* 😉

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 406 of 1461, by stuvize

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I have two floppys with drivers Promise DC4030VL disk controller drivers and utilities for WIN3.1 and Sound Booster pro 16 never tested this one the sound booster is a odd card with Oak sound chip and I have never owned one. I did not see either of these in the library are these drivers of interest? and how would I go about uploading them?

Reply 414 of 1461, by QBiN

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
sirlemonhead wrote:

It's down for me too:

Error 521 Ray ID: 246ed0d94695298d • 2015-11-17 22:19:12 UTC
Web server is down

Working for me, too. Do you access the web via a proxy or anything like that? It looks like your path to the vogonsdrivers site may go through some sort of web caching layer... which may be having an issue on that path towards the driver site.

Reply 416 of 1461, by Skyscraper

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Im noticing that the audio drivers I attached in this thread a while ago still needs to be uploaded to Vogons Driver Library!

New PC: i9 12900K @5GHz all cores @1.2v. MSI PRO Z690-A. 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14. 3070Ti.
Old PC: Dual Xeon X5690@4.6GHz, EVGA SR-2, 48GB DDR3R@2000MHz, Intel X25-M. GTX 980ti.
Older PC: K6-3+ 400@600MHz, PC-Chips M577, 256MB SDRAM, AWE64, Voodoo Banshee.

Reply 419 of 1461, by PCBONEZ

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Just a suggestion.
This is a very valuable thread/topic and it should probably be elevated to the main forum index so it's easier to find.

GRUMPY OLD FART - On Hiatus, sort'a
Mann-Made Global Warming. - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.
You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.