First post, by Freddo

User metadata

Then go here.

Reply 2 of 11, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Poor poor people. It's amazing the mentaility some people have...... No consideration for the work involved whatsoever, just a selfish desire to HAVE something for free because they consider it so.

I could understand RIAA/MPAA/CD copy protection complaints but this....is just pathetic. Hell, if you emailed GliDos yourself and asked veeeerrryy nicely you just might get a free copy....but I bet they never even tried...just covertly asking for a key to get rid of a little logo. 🙄

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 4 of 11, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

According to this loser's profile, he hails from Wisconsin, but when I did a traceroute of the other loser dude's IP address from here, it traced to Tampa, Florida.

Freddo, don't suppose you'd be willing to PM me that guy's IP addy?

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 8 of 11, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

According to his profile, he's one of Joffeman.com's folks.
http://www.joffeman.com/hosted.htm

Inciters of warezing emulators meant to be kept out of the public, releasing source code, emulation news site parodiers, spreading ROMs far and wide, spawn of ye old EmuChrist messageboards... drawing attention to the "scene" like mad-people. Emu-Sceners.

Enough said. 😁 I'm not gonna flame him, I don't want the attention of EmuLMAO. http://emulmao.joffeman.com/ Or of EmuCult. They swarm like flies.

But I highly respect their right to have freedom of speech/freedom of the press, and they do make use of that, to say the least. 😀

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 9 of 11, by Unregistered

User metadata

Hmm...

Red Baron has had problems with someone who said they were from Wisconsin before. The trouble maker called went by the handle Bedcheck. We never could positively ID the guy. He has tried his best to disrupt the game with hacks, chat spam. etc, etc...

Probably not the same guy...but you never know...

Reply 10 of 11, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Unregistered wrote:

Snover is an Admin.
Even if a person isn't registered to his site, Webmasters and Co. cannot reveal IPs to even each other let alone other forums.
Even if it was legal for him to do so, it's not his place to say who that guy is!

Oh, I suppose this is under the Patriot Act, and Freddo is an FBI agent, or something? Dude, you're a fucking moron. If you ever read this (which I highly doubt you will, seeing as how you're BANNED), I just want you to know how pathetic this statement is. If it was illegal to distribute IP addresses, WHOIS would not exist (nor would the web, nor the internet, nor any kind of "online" thing at all). So, yeah. Shut the hell up.

Oh, and I went to that EMU-LMAO site. Pathetic. Absolutely, positively, pathetic.

Yes, it’s my fault.