VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Wish you all a good and nice easter 2016. No real time for tinkering, as I am doing something a bit better.
I am having my children the entire easter, except two days. And they are going to eat a lot of chokolate.
Going to be so fun doing stuff this entire week.... And fresh baked bread and pancakes and watching movies.

What are people up for this year?

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Reply 1 of 8, by clueless1

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Thank you, same to you, friend.

The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know.
OPL3 FM vs. Roland MT-32 vs. General MIDI DOS Game Comparison
Let's benchmark our systems with cache disabled
DOS PCI Graphics Card Benchmarks

Reply 2 of 8, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Have a wonderful Easter! ...as for me I'll wait ~1 month before I can celebrate 😀

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 4 of 8, by Skyscraper

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Glad Påsk indeed!

New PC: i9 12900K @5GHz all cores @1.2v. MSI PRO Z690-A. 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14. 3070Ti.
Old PC: Dual Xeon X5690@4.6GHz, EVGA SR-2, 48GB DDR3R@2000MHz, Intel X25-M. GTX 980ti.
Older PC: K6-3+ 400@600MHz, PC-Chips M577, 256MB SDRAM, AWE64, Voodoo Banshee.

Reply 5 of 8, by brassicGamer

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
brostenen wrote:
Wish you all a good and nice easter 2016. No real time for tinkering, as I am doing something a bit better. I am having my child […]
Show full quote

Wish you all a good and nice easter 2016. No real time for tinkering, as I am doing something a bit better.
I am having my children the entire easter, except two days. And they are going to eat a lot of chokolate.
Going to be so fun doing stuff this entire week.... And fresh baked bread and pancakes and watching movies.

Haha - sounds good man! I'm happy because... I DON'T have my kids this Easter 😀 the joys of having an ex-wife (sadly there are plenty of un-joys to counter the joys). So my brother is coming down from Essex and we are going to do karaoke, drinking, eating, some more drinking, maybe some golf, some drinking and eating lots of chocolate.

Check out my blog and YouTube channel for thoughts, articles, system profiles, and tips.

Reply 6 of 8, by Skyscraper

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
brassicGamer wrote:
brostenen wrote:
Wish you all a good and nice easter 2016. No real time for tinkering, as I am doing something a bit better. I am having my child […]
Show full quote

Haha - sounds good man! I'm happy because... I DON'T have my kids this Easter 😀 the joys of having an ex-wife (sadly there are plenty of un-joys to counter the joys). So my brother is coming down from Essex and we are going to do karaoke, drinking, eating, some more drinking, maybe some golf, some drinking and eating lots of chocolate.

That sounds like how we use to celebrate easter in my family, no karaoke but drinking, singing drinking songs, playing golf and eating lots of chocolate! 😀

Now my brother has a two months old kid so Im guessing it will be a bit quiter than usual...

New PC: i9 12900K @5GHz all cores @1.2v. MSI PRO Z690-A. 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14. 3070Ti.
Old PC: Dual Xeon X5690@4.6GHz, EVGA SR-2, 48GB DDR3R@2000MHz, Intel X25-M. GTX 980ti.
Older PC: K6-3+ 400@600MHz, PC-Chips M577, 256MB SDRAM, AWE64, Voodoo Banshee.

Reply 7 of 8, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I'm extending my workbench, but otherwise taking it easy.

Beer, BBQ, good times.

Hope y'all have a safe one! 😀

VogonsDrivers.com | Link | News Thread

Reply 8 of 8, by stuvize

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Been good so far family is visiting took me 5 days to get all the tech clutter in my house where it should be, sort of. My nephew gave me a good laugh today, I was reading Vogons about an hour ago and he walks over starts reading some of the post and notices a reference to Win95 and asks me "is there really a Windows 95?" 🤣 he was serious too 18 years old and doesn't remember Win95, funny but made me feel old.