VOGONS

Common searches

prof error

Topic actions

First post, by twiz11

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Im using d-fend and im getting this error...

Reply 1 of 2, by Tricia McMillan

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I think this is some forgotten bug in DFR. The error occures when you run DFR in portable-mode and open some app's folder as a DOS Box-Window (right click: files&folders - openDOSBoxprompt). Unless you have defined a special version of DOXBox for your game (like v0.72 for MSFS 1 + 2), you can ignore the message, because DFR uses the standard DOSBox from the program-folder (=the DOSBox.prof in the DOSBox directory or your DFR-folder). For non-standard-settings you can modify DOSBox.prof by hand (make a copy before). But in most cases: Click OK and it works anyway.

I'm lking fr sme sftware that extracts the ""-buttn f my keybard frm the dustbag f my vacuum-cleaner...

Reply 2 of 2, by twiz11

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Tricia McMillan wrote:

I think this is some forgotten bug in DFR. The error occures when you run DFR in portable-mode and open some app's folder as a DOS Box-Window (right click: files&folders - openDOSBoxprompt). Unless you have defined a special version of DOXBox for your game (like v0.72 for MSFS 1 + 2), you can ignore the message, because DFR uses the standard DOSBox from the program-folder (=the DOSBox.prof in the DOSBox directory or your DFR-folder). For non-standard-settings you can modify DOSBox.prof by hand (make a copy before). But in most cases: Click OK and it works anyway.

Thanks