VOGONS

First post, by keenmaster486

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

http://retrohub.herokuapp.com

This has been in the works for a while, and I released it as "ClassicMedia" some time ago, but it was a bit too janky, sparse, and unexciting to really interest people.

I have done a lot more work on the site, fixing bugs, adding new features, etc.

Probably the biggest feature upgrade was the built-in image hosting, also usable from old browsers. I have this vision of people finishing a retro build, taking a picture of it, uploading the picture and posting to "RetroHub" about it from that same machine.

I say "blog" or "Reddit" like, because that's pretty much what it is. For example it can't really be described or used as a "forum" because the only way to "reply" to a post is to comment on it, and the comments are very limited. I am needing to figure out ways to make it easier to find things that have been posted, as currently everything is dumped into a chronological "timeline" Reddit-style, but maybe that's just the way it should be.

It should work perfectly on any browser that supports HTML tables. Even if the browser doesn't support tables it should still function anyway.

I am open to feedback, and feel free to use and abuse this website!

World's foremost 486 enjoyer.