VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I was just playing Konami NFL football and remembered there being a trick in the team editor to make huge players faster by setting their height. Of course, it's not much of a cult title, so I haven't been able to find much in the way of cheat or hack resources. Back in the day the first place to look would have been the BBS scene, but does anyone know of any current online archives that try to preserve this sort of content?

All hail the Great Capacitor Brand Finder

Reply 1 of 3, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I found The Collection Trainer at archive.org a while ago. There's probably more to be found there.
https://archive.org/details/LKC_CT91_trainer

There are also generic programs like Game Wizard 32, Infinity Machine, and Fix People Expert.

Reply 2 of 3, by buckeye

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
gdjacobs wrote on 2020-04-24, 05:03:

I was just playing Konami NFL football and remembered there being a trick in the team editor to make huge players faster by setting their height. Of course, it's not much of a cult title, so I haven't been able to find much in the way of cheat or hack resources. Back in the day the first place to look would have been the BBS scene, but does anyone know of any current online archives that try to preserve this sort of content?

Sorry I can't help but just wanted to say this game used to be an obsession for me back in the day playing it on a Packard Bell 486, good times.

Asus P5N-E Intel Core 2 Duo 3.33ghz. 4GB DDR2 Geforce 470 1GB SB X-Fi Titanium 650W XP SP3
Intel SE440BX P3 450 256MB 80GB SSD Radeon 7200 64mb SB 32pnp 350W 98SE
MSI x570 Gaming Pro Carbon Ryzen 3700x 32GB DDR4 Zotac RTX 3070 8GB WD Black 1TB 850W

Reply 3 of 3, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
buckeye wrote on 2020-04-24, 18:42:

Sorry I can't help but just wanted to say this game used to be an obsession for me back in the day playing it on a Packard Bell 486, good times.

It was always interesting when you have players with 100 sacks a season or 2000 yards rushing, etc. Crazy.

All hail the Great Capacitor Brand Finder