VOGONS

First post, by acogman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi,

I recently picked up this nice condition 386 DTK board but the BIOS chips are missing and I was wondering if anyone may be able to help with a bios?
I have spare 27256's and can programme them, but can't track down any BIOS for DTK chipset. ...
https://stason.org/TULARC/pc/motherboards/D/D … 332D-3333D.html lists it as AMI/Award/DTK/Phoenix ?!?

Pictures attached.

Many thanks,
Andy

Attachments

Reply 1 of 13, by imi

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I have a PEM-3334D, idk if they are interchangable, but it uses the same chipset apparently.

it would take me a bit though, so remind me again if nobody else has a fitting one in the meantime ^^

Reply 8 of 13, by imi

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

just letting you know that I still haven't forgotten... just need to find my chip puller ^^ I live in chaos atm, sorry.

dtkbios.jpg
Filename
dtkbios.jpg
File size
407.11 KiB
Views
File license
CC-BY-4.0

Reply 10 of 13, by acogman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

imi, that's fantastic! A huge thank you for digging out the board and pulling the BIOS from it 😀
I'll burn some EPROMs and let you know if it works on the 3332, fingers crossed.........

Cheers,
Andrew

Reply 12 of 13, by Horun

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
acogman wrote on 2020-10-28, 22:30:

I'm happy to report the BIOS works fine on the PEM-3332D board 😀

Thanks again,
Andrew

Great !

imi wrote on 2020-10-20, 18:52:

here you go
DTK_PEM-3334D.zip

Thanks ! am saving it in my mobo archives with notes about it working on both boards.

Hate posting a reply and then have to edit it because it made no sense 😁 First computer was an IBM 3270 workstation with CGA monitor. https://archive.org/details/@horun

Reply 13 of 13, by imi

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
acogman wrote on 2020-10-28, 22:30:

I'm happy to report the BIOS works fine on the PEM-3332D board 😀

Thanks again,
Andrew

awesome, glad to know my EPROM reader works fine too x3