VOGONS

Reply 2460 of 3172, by MrTentacleGuy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Is there any payment method other than Paypal when production starts? I put in money at the start, but I've closed my Paypal account since then.

Reply 2462 of 3172, by MrTentacleGuy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
shock__ wrote on 2020-10-26, 18:55:

Are you based in Europe? If so a traditional bank transfer should work.

I'm in the U.S., but I can see what an international money transfer entails...

Reply 2463 of 3172, by digger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
MrTentacleGuy wrote on 2020-10-26, 21:57:
shock__ wrote on 2020-10-26, 18:55:

Are you based in Europe? If so a traditional bank transfer should work.

I'm in the U.S., but I can see what an international money transfer entails...

There's always Bitcoin. 😉

Reply 2464 of 3172, by Bester

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
shock__ wrote on 2020-10-06, 16:02:

Good news everyone, application was successful, starting a new job (which contrary to my previous one won't get me near my moral limit) on the 26th.
What are the feelings of starting the production run on by the 30th of November?

Congrats and sounds good, cheers.

Amiga 1200 - Blizzard 1260 Rev6 (71E41J), Indivision AGA MK2cr
Amiga CD32 - TF330 030/50MHz with MMU, Kipper2K Riser
C64 Reloaded MK2 - 1541 Ultimate II+

Reply 2465 of 3172, by shock__

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'm not fully sure, but I think there's also a PayPal <-> Credit Card gateway offered by PP (don't have a CC myself, but briefly looked into the topic a few weeks back).

Current Project: new GUS PnP compatible soundcard

[Z?]

Reply 2466 of 3172, by MrTentacleGuy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
shock__ wrote on 2020-10-27, 18:50:

I'm not fully sure, but I think there's also a PayPal <-> Credit Card gateway offered by PP (don't have a CC myself, but briefly looked into the topic a few weeks back).

I've used it with some sites, but with others you have to have an account. Maybe it's a Paypal checkout like Amazon has?

Reply 2467 of 3172, by shock__

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'll see if I can work something out ... things are still ongoing with the new job and might require just another change of plans or in the worst case another reshedule.
But it's good you've asked already so I can be prepared for that scenario.

[Z?]

Reply 2468 of 3172, by Synoptic

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
shock__ wrote on 2020-10-28, 11:43:

I'll see if I can work something out ... things are still ongoing with the new job and might require just another change of plans or in the worst case another reshedule.
But it's good you've asked already so I can be prepared for that scenario.

I think you can send a PayPal invoice and the person paying doesn't have to have a PayPal account, just a credit card.

Reply 2471 of 3172, by shock__

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Well, long story short - the new job is really bad, so bad I might quit soon-ish and C19 is still as strong as ever making logistics a challenge.
No longer wanting to keep you waiting, I'll do a reduced run now (PM me for details) for those who want to get their cards hopefully this year and the "rest" when things are looking better.

[Z?]

Reply 2472 of 3172, by MJay99

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
shock__ wrote on 2020-11-09, 18:35:

I'll do a reduced run now (PM me for details) for those who want to get their cards hopefully this year and the "rest" when things are looking better.

Still former backers only, or now open to the public? In the latter case, I'd still be perfectly fine with just PCBs and Interwaves unsoldered.

Reply 2473 of 3172, by digger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Well, long story short - the new job is really bad, so bad I might quit soon-ish and C19 is still as strong as ever making logistics a challenge.

That sucks, man. I hope that things will get better for you soon.

Reply 2475 of 3172, by stacker139

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

No longer wanting to keep you waiting, I'll do a reduced run now (PM me for details) for those who want to get their cards hopefully this year and the "rest" when things are looking better.

shock__ , I am not allowed to use the PM feature because I am not participating enough in discussions to be able to use this feature.
Could you send me the detail for the reduced run ?

Project: SB-XXXL, Extensive Sound Cards System

Reply 2477 of 3172, by stacker139

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I was in April 2017, in which category am I now?
Sorry to use this thread for mail, I forwarded a mail to mos6502c ... no response, I can't transmit with Vogons PM yet. Do you still have my private mail address? or maybe i could read yours PM in Vogons inbox. I'm not losing my patience, I just wish the link wasn't broken.
Good luck to you shock__

Project: SB-XXXL, Extensive Sound Cards System

Reply 2479 of 3172, by shock__

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
stacker139 wrote on 2020-11-14, 11:58:

I was in April 2017, in which category am I now?
Sorry to use this thread for mail, I forwarded a mail to mos6502c ... no response, I can't transmit with Vogons PM yet. Do you still have my private mail address? or maybe i could read yours PM in Vogons inbox. I'm not losing my patience, I just wish the link wasn't broken.
Good luck to you shock__

Everythings cool ... you're on the list and I will contact you by mail, soon.

[Z?]