VOGONS

First post, by leech

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello, I couldn't find the Matrox Marvel G400 TV installation disk anywhere, after I picked one up on eBay. So I ended up buying one that was basically new in box so I could get all the utilities for it... So now I've imaged it and wondered if anyone needs it or, I could upload it to vogonsdrivers in case someone else needs it.

From what I can gather the Install disk just comes with the drivers + Matrox's DVD player, Wild Metal Country, LSX Mpeg2 transcoder and PC+VCR. The other disks included have Photo Express v2.0, Avid Cinema v1.0 and Tonic Trouble.

Reply 1 of 4, by Con 2 botones

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
leech wrote on 2020-11-15, 21:33:

Hello, I couldn't find the Matrox Marvel G400 TV installation disk anywhere, after I picked one up on eBay. So I ended up buying one that was basically new in box so I could get all the utilities for it... So now I've imaged it and wondered if anyone needs it or, I could upload it to vogonsdrivers in case someone else needs it.

From what I can gather the Install disk just comes with the drivers + Matrox's DVD player, Wild Metal Country, LSX Mpeg2 transcoder and PC+VCR. The other disks included have Photo Express v2.0, Avid Cinema v1.0 and Tonic Trouble.

Didn´t know its existence. Reminds me of Voodoo 3 3500 TV.

In terms of 3D gaming, does it perform just like a G400 or gets closer to a G400 Max?

To your question about uploading to VogonsDrivers, let´s hope a moderator sees this post and answer you. I suspect there wouldn´t be any problem about it, on the contrary, people should find it useful.

Last edited by Con 2 botones on 2020-11-16, 17:43. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 2 of 4, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Should not be a problem. If you don't have an account I can handle it for you. Another alternative is to upload it to archive.org

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes

Reply 3 of 4, by leech

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Con 2 botones wrote on 2020-11-16, 15:02:
Didn´t know its existence. Reminds me of Voodoo 3 3500 TV. […]
Show full quote
leech wrote on 2020-11-15, 21:33:

Didn´t know its existence. Reminds me of Voodoo 3 3500 TV.

In terms of 3D gaming, does it perform just like a G400 or gets closer to a G400 Max?

To your question about uploading to VogonsDrivers, let´s hope a moderator sees this post and answer you. I suspect there wouldn´t be any problem about it, on the contrary, people should find it useful.

I should log in here more often...
The performance is closer to the 16mb G400, since that's basically what it is, but with TV/Capturing stuff. I should probably upload the ISO to archive.org, that's usually where I throw things. I got sidetracked about this...