First post, by Feanor_twh
I've been doing a lot of research on disabling texture filter in late '90s 3D games to get a more authentic experience. I've found it working with some games like RTCW, Half-Life, and Quake II, but each game has its own specific procedure, and it ends up being a real headache. Besides, in some games, like UT99 and GTA III, I haven't been able to do it at all.
It occurred to me that there might be a way to do it through driver settings, but I'm using an FX5200 (Detonator 45.23), and that setting isn't there.
Does anyone know of a stable driver version that has this functionality? Maybe the Omega driver?
Does anyone know of any other way to achieve this?
DOS - Amstrad PC1512 NEC V30 640kb 128mb CF XTIDE
Win3.1 - IBM PS/ValuePoint 486DX2 8mb Tseng ET4000 2gb CF
Win98 - AT 386 case K6-III 400 128mb Voodoo3 2000 20gb SSD
WinME - Intel Dot Station (Paquito) PIII 750 256mb FX5200 128gb SSD
Wrong setup? Lmk plz
