VOGONS


First post, by AppleSauce

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

So I installed Redguard just now and the screen started flipping out after booting to the game in 3dfx mode.

I had this happen like last year with Myth the fallen lords but it went away after I messed about with reseating the cables.

I did try hooking up a separate dedicated cable for the voodoo on bnc and the virge on hd15 but even when isolated the card had the same issue.

I should also point out I've got a bunch of stuff hooked up to a belkin KVM.

Any idea what's causing this , could it be a fault on the voodoo or something to do with my cable setup?

The attachment 20260905_203006.jpg is no longer available

Reply 1 of 1, by AppleSauce

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Here's the kvm setup.
Just in case it helps.

The attachment 20260905_204047.jpg is no longer available