VOGONS

First post, by Fiery Phoenix

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have purchased Dos Box onthe Google Play store and have also installed the DosBox Manager.

However I am at a complete loss on how to intsall the games. I was under the impression it would be as easy as D-Fend to get these up and running.

However, although there is an add option, I cannot find how I can link it to my game in question or even to the extrernal sd card it is held in.

I load DosBox Manager - select add. The under create profile I add in the name of a game (for example The Dig) I guess I would then enter DosBox settings - but there is nothing here where I can easily select the file requested.

I am presuming it is under Autoexec - but unsure what I type into here? With D-Fend it was much easier with no manual typing.

My Autoexec shows:

mount c: /storage/sdcard0/

I am guessing that it my internal sd card. I need it to mount to my external card as that is where I have my memory. I tried to amend it to:

c: /storage/extsdcard/scumm

However it states it does not exist - tried replacing storage with mnt - same problem

Really at a loss so putting my faith in you guys. I hope you can help and that the above makes sense.