I have another math coprocessor problem - I think. I am successfully running a grand old DOS database application - Open Access (nothing to do with M$) - within Dosbox on a Mac. I use Radnor to start the program. Everything looked great until I noticed that mathematical calculations were coming out wrong
I started Open Access built-in calculator to check its accuracy. Things then got really strange. When I press a numeric key the number appears but with 0.5 added to it. In other words if I press 1 I get 1.5 !
I realise that Dosbox was never intended for such complex applications but I guess there is a chance that it is calcuilating games parameters incorrectly as well.
Otherwise a great product.