VOGONS

Win9x version

Topic actions

First post, by jez

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Not to nag or anything, but isn't it about time you updated the VDMsound homepage to show that there is a version of VDMsound available for Win9x, and got that version out of Alpha? 😀

== Jez ==

Reply 2 of 8, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I don't even think Vlad knows what Vlad is supposed to be doing. And since his server has a Y2K bug (no, it was not last updated in 1970) and that hasn't been fixed, and since Vlad has gone DoA with no explanation for it, well, you get my drift.
Now if he hosted his shit on MY servers, well, then, you'd better believe there would be an update. 😀

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 4 of 8, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

No, I mean dead.
don't twist my words, um, around.
never question me?
ah to hell with it. I'm anti-correct. (Mummy! The wrongness burnnns! --no dear, that's just the branding iron. Now hold still.)

pwned.jpg

Okay, that's enough of that for now.

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 5 of 8, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

err...anyway ... back to the point

I think any updates for the Win9x version are more reliant on the mysterious "Chris" than Vlad. It's his code that makes or breaks the Win9x version.

Reply 7 of 8, by vladr

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Snover wrote:

Now if he hosted his shit on MY servers, well, then, you'd better believe there would be an update. 😀

Is this an offer?! 😀 I thought that the "shit" had to be written in PHP4 or better (i.e. not PHP3 for the compat. DB, not plain HTML for the page) in order for it to be hosted. 😉

V.

Reply 8 of 8, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I don't care. I can go through and update it all later. (If I could understand your wonky PHP3, heh)
I already offered, AND gave you an account, before, so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, heh

Yes, it’s my fault.