VOGONS

First post, by pbjpb1

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hey Gambit37!

your TR1 textures are frickin awesome! TR1 is a masterpiece and your high resolution textures make it even better. do you know when you'll be able to release new textures for the rest of the levels, or even the next few?? i can't wait to play from start to finish with them all in place. when you have a chance let me know, thanks.

Reply 1 of 3, by Gambit37

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Thanks for the kind comments!

The answer for me is 'no, I dont know' -- the project has taken a back seat for me for a long time. However, others are doing good stuff which you can find in threads on this forums (look for packs by JC and Antonijadis).

I am however working on a new website which will eventually host everyone's work.

Reply 2 of 3, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

And r9d10 (aka Quest). I've been looking at his textures again. I've used the equiv mechanism to get his letters to appear in all his levels, which was the only thing I thought made it looks unfinished.

Reply 3 of 3, by pbjpb1

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

thanks for the replies guys. and yes Glidos is the bomb too! It makes TR1 look sooooo much better than TR2-5....and even Legend too haha. i will check out the textures from the other guys now. thanks a million for all your effort.