STEAM xmas sales has started!

Topic actions

Reply 40 of 44, by BigBodZod

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
HunterZ wrote:

Looks like today's sales are mostly repeats from the past few days.

True, but if you missed any of the previous titles then this is a good chance to catch up, I still recommend The Witcher at $4.99

No matter where you go, there you are...

Reply 41 of 44, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Some good game today. Doom pack, Crysis pack, Dirt 2 and Lost Horizon are all amazing.

Crysis is cheaper on the Australia store 🤣 Doesn't happen often...

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel

Reply 42 of 44, by HunterZ

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Last day of Steam holiday sales is up.

I recommend the STALKER pack if you like Fallout 3. I picked it up when it went on sale the other day, and it seems to be a decent open-world/nonlinear post-nuclear FPS/RPG series. The first game also has a mod called "Stalker Complete 2009" that upgrades the graphics to look much better (not that they were terrible to begin with, but the first game was released in 2007).

Dead Space is tempting, but I've still got Bioshock 1 in the to-play queue and I'm not huge on horror stuff.

Reply 43 of 44, by BigBodZod

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
HunterZ wrote:

Last day of Steam holiday sales is up.

I recommend the STALKER pack if you like Fallout 3. I picked it up when it went on sale the other day, and it seems to be a decent open-world/nonlinear post-nuclear FPS/RPG series. The first game also has a mod called "Stalker Complete 2009" that upgrades the graphics to look much better (not that they were terrible to begin with, but the first game was released in 2007).

Dead Space is tempting, but I've still got Bioshock 1 in the to-play queue and I'm not huge on horror stuff.

Yep, got the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. pack and have started a toon on each to come back to later.

As for Dead Space, I really enjoyed the Anime that came out at the same time as the game, but then again I enjoy a lot of Henticle myself 😉

No matter where you go, there you are...

Reply 44 of 44, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I also highly recommend playing Stalker SoC with the Stalker Complete Mod!

I got Dead Space during last years Xmas sale. I can highly recommend it. It's a very polished somewhat scary game. At that price I would just get it.

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel