VOGONS

First post, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Starting today, they made it free to play for anyone with a Steam account. Considering this is my favorite Valve game ever (which isn't saying much), i thought i'd let you know about it.

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 1 of 9, by DonutKing

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Meh. TF2 was good fun before they started fiddling with it. All the unlock weapons are basically 'throw shit against a wall and see what sticks' and their actual usefulness and balance varies wildly. All the hats etc are dumb and pointless.

Also had to 🤣 at the idling saga, how people who didn't run the idling program got a halo, then like 6 months later valve managed to accidentally give everyone the halo anyway. 🤣

Although I have the Max bunny hood and I heard people are paying money for hats now? someone please give me cash for my video game hat

If you are squeamish, don't prod the beach rubble.

Reply 4 of 9, by Robin4

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I dont like this game. The first team fortress (included with half-life 1) Was more nicer and more realistic..

Team fortress 2 is not more then an cartony shooter for your small kinds.. I shouldnt never play it anymore.

~ At least it can do black and white~

Reply 8 of 9, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I've played that and it's not as good as the first and original Team Fortress for quake which I have played constantly in 1997 almost as much as I play TF2 today.

People are just bitter about the lack of pro concussion grenades for their medics and other grenade spam tactics (which pretty much KILLED tf and only remains as such today with non-vanilla stupid mods running servers). But i'm not. I love TF2.

So yeah, haters gonna hate.

I also have played Fortress Forever a lot when it came out, then it had the same 'pro' grenade abuse problem.

plus tf, tfc, ff don't have the charging targe/splendid screen + eyelander/persian persuader, for their demoman so it sucks by default

Last edited by leileilol on 2011-07-09, 20:35. Edited 1 time in total.

apsosig.png
long live PCem