VOGONS

First post, by Robin4

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Hello

Few weeks ago i bought a couple of ATI Wonder+s
With that i got a bunch of drivers with it..

Because of 2 bad drive 5.25 (they wont work). I had to buy a other one..
I found a NEW canon 5.25 inch 1.2MB drive that works good...

So then i tried to recover those floppy disks.. And i have recover them all..

I have the driver IMAGES for the ATI VGA WONDER+ ones.. It a full packages of all of the 4 floppy disks.. Its version 2.2

I had a double set of floppys so the lables where easy to remove and stick them on a paper sheet.. I only have to scan it in as a image file.. So people can make their own ATI orginal lables...

The other good thing is.. I have also the orginal driver set of 2 disks (dont know of there where 4 from the factory.. for the ATI VGA EDGE Ver 1.03

I will release them soon, so people who need those VERY HARD TO RARE FINDABLE orginal drivers, can download them here..

Thanks for you attention!! 🤣

How did i recover those floppys?

-Those floppy where stored in a damped area. So those floppy had a little read problems.. I think they where store in a barn or so..

-First i had to backup the data on it, with the use of old version of winimage
because i use windows 98se now on a pentium 200mmx with 64mb of ram and a diamond monster fusion.

-So when i had recoverd it to images, i had to replace the orginal floppy disk because of bad read errors.. I take 4 of old good 3M ones 1.2MB

- Then again i removed the orginal floppy disk lables and placed them on the new floppys..

-Then i set the image files back on the new ones.. I have tested those floppy of regonizing of the files..

And now its restored.. Throw the orginals away (they where really bad ones) and collecting the protection sheets..

~ At least it can do black and white~