First post, by superfury
I've been working on getting some bugs fixed, but here it finally is: The first version of UniPCemu(previously named x86EMU), which stands for Universal PC emulator!
- Changed emulator name to UniPCemu.
- Changed settings file from BIOS.DAT to SETTINGS.DAT(which is fully compatible with the old BIOS.DAT file).
- Changed BIOS Settings menu to plain Settings menu, since it doesn't only apply to normal BIOS settings, but emulator settings as well.
- Changed Pascal files to match the new name.
- Softdebugger interface has been changed to use a new identifier string(starting with COMMAND:SFHB_UniPCemu) instead of the old identifier string (COMMAND:SFHB_x86EMU).
- SDL2 rendering has been improved and optimized.
- Visual Studio support has been cleaned up and renamed.
- Fixed a bug making the emulator stop rendering anything to the window.
- Added a Linux makefile for compiling on Linux(untested), based on the Windows makefile.
- Changed the paths the emulator searches for disks, music and soundfonts. It now searches for those files in the "disks", "music" and "soundfonts" subfolders instead.
- Reenabled PC speaker and MIDI testing routines (when using the Sound testing functionality).
The repository itself can be found at(for compiling for Linux or PSP) it's new location:
Author of the UniPCemu emulator.
UniPCemu Git repository
UniPCemu for Android, Windows, PSP, Vita and Switch on itch.io