Reply 120 of 134, by 8bitbubsy
There's technically a tick delay in original FT2 when using Sound Blaster, but I'm not sure how high it is. Gravis Ultrasound mode though, should give extremely low tick delay (probably <1ms).
Now that sounds fine, but when it comes to the FT2 clone, it has too high delay (~21.3ms on the default buffer size @ 48kHz) for MIDI output to be sensible.
- CPU: 386DX-40 (128kB L1 cache)
- RAM: 8MB 70ns FPM (overclocked to oWS)
- VGA: Cirrus Logic GD-5424 1MB ISA
- Audio: SB Pro 2.0 + GUS classic 1MB
- ISA PS/2 mouse card + ISA USB card
- MS-DOS 6.22 + Win 3.1
- MR BIOS