VOGONS

TinyLlama (Vortex86EX SBC)

Topic actions

Reply 660 of 661, by snipe3687

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
ahmadexp wrote on 2023-07-31, 21:40:

And I got the SM-750 with HDMI output to work. Yay! Now I want to inject the audio over the HDMI cable as well. Not sure if that is analog and digital. If digital, I need to figure out to do the conversion first.

Hey, I know this is a bit of an older post but where did you get the SM-750? Any time I've searched for them I either find 1 with 2 outputs, which I don't need or one for 200 bucks which I'm simply not going to pay.

Your enclosure is beautiful by the way! I just did boring old white and grey for mine 😀

Reply 661 of 661, by ahmadexp

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
snipe3687 wrote on 2024-05-14, 16:54:
ahmadexp wrote on 2023-07-31, 21:40:

And I got the SM-750 with HDMI output to work. Yay! Now I want to inject the audio over the HDMI cable as well. Not sure if that is analog and digital. If digital, I need to figure out to do the conversion first.

Hey, I know this is a bit of an older post but where did you get the SM-750? Any time I've searched for them I either find 1 with 2 outputs, which I don't need or one for 200 bucks which I'm simply not going to pay.

Your enclosure is beautiful by the way! I just did boring old white and grey for mine 😀

Thank you, yeah I got the SM-750 off ebay.