VOGONS

Reply 40 of 41, by Robin4

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
carlostex wrote:
Robin4 wrote:

I have also in the time i wasnt present here found an second Juko V20 motherboard, luckily it came with the original manual and a 5.25 floppy driver disk..

Do you mind uploading the manual and the disk?

Yah i will do later. Because i dont have checked if the floppy was working.. So this is the first thing i would do.. Maybe its a good idea to do a diskcopy first. This will happen if the XT clone system will be together and make it accesable for using the older floppy drive.. Scanning the manual will be a little bit harder..

I can try to make a one fly photo with my smartphone..

~ At least it can do black and white~

Reply 41 of 41, by Robin4

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

What i have done so far:

- Measured the power supply. It gave to little voltage on the 12 volt rail.. 10.90 volts measured. 5volt line seems to be fine.
- Installing the motherboard. Could not slide it in. Had to mount the spacers first on the bottom of the case.. Then it snaps into place..

I dont have to clean the base part of this case. It seems to be fine, no dust found inside.
The LED i have to hot glue again, because you can remove them to easily
Other thing to do is making half height drive plates (for mounting half height drives)

Only the hood of the case have some simply damaged.. Need to remove a broken screw (drill it out with the finest drill bit)
And i need to bent a sliding alignment pin (left side) in the front side back. The previous owner had used to much force to install the hood back on.

~ At least it can do black and white~