VOGONS

First post, by subhuman@xgtx

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hi guys! I had the idea of doing this for quite long and it seems the time has finally come 🤣

Specs:

Brand new 2500-M @ 2400mhz 1.7v

Quadro2 Pro with Geforce2 ultra clocks

Quantum3D AAlchemy 8164 w/ powerboard & original TK power PSU

Abit AN7

2 gigs of DDR333 ram

400gig Barracuda drive

TT armor case

The main use of it will be experiencing 8x rotated grid fsaa and resolutions of 1280 or more with 4xfsaa on some Glide & opengl titles 😁 . I will post pics as soon as my 20 pin atx extender arrives tomorrow 😜

Greets

EDIT: Moved to a nforce2 based mobo so I could use my mobile cpu & temporally using a matrox g400 at the time of the photo.

1u2UpAE.jpg

RFw9a8D.png

Last edited by subhuman@xgtx on 2013-02-13, 09:07. Edited 4 times in total.

Reply 1 of 9, by m1919

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I'm jealous 🤣. Was this the card that was on auction just recently on ebay with a bunch of other stuff or did you acquire it from somewhere else?

Crimson Tide - EVGA 1000P2; ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS; 2x E5-2697 v3 14C 3.8 GHz on all cores (All core hack); 64GB Samsung DDR4-2133 ECC
EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3; EVGA 750 Ti SC; Sound Blaster Z

Reply 2 of 9, by subhuman@xgtx

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
m1919 wrote:

I'm jealous 🤣. Was this the card that was on auction just recently on ebay with a bunch of other stuff or did you acquire it from somewhere else?

I bought it from a seller in China with the PSU and everything tested for 500, not a bad price at all 😵

Reply 4 of 9, by subhuman@xgtx

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
northernosprey02 wrote:

I was drooled when you owning high-end and rare 3D accelerator.

Do you having driver for this 3D accelerator yet?

Yes!, only for win2000 & WinXP though. Take into account drivers are limited to OpenGL and Glide3 (games & apps which use Glide3x.dll)

Reply 5 of 9, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

a thread like this and without pictures loses 50% value 😜 🤣

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 6 of 9, by northernosprey02

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
keropi wrote:

a thread like this and without pictures loses 50% value 😜 🤣

He will posting this picture after he buy the ATX 20-pin converter

Reply 7 of 9, by subhuman@xgtx

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Turned out the power supply needs to be repaired since a strong coil whine comes from it and the card isn't receiving the full 2.9v required. When I receive it again I'm sure I will take better photos and with a proper camera 🤣

Reply 8 of 9, by northernosprey02

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
subhuman@xgtx wrote:

Turned out the power supply needs to be repaired since a strong coil whine comes from it and the card isn't receiving the full 2.9v required. When I receive it again I'm sure I will take better photos and with a proper camera 🤣

Okay, keep going. I am wating for that!